Asking You Out : Illumi, Shalnark, Feitan

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand why, but I think about you quite often. Mother says that I like you and that I should ask to court you...."

"I like you too, Illumi. In fact, I like you a lot." Your eyes downcast to hide your nervousness, but his hand lifted your chin slightly to bring your gaze back to his own.

"May I court you?" His eyes held yours, almost lovingly.

"Yes." You whispered

Illumi kissed your forehead.
"It is settled."

Shalnark:     You would hang out every Monday and Thursday

Shalnark:
     You would hang out every Monday and Thursday. It's been 3 months since you met and you both were never bored of each other's company. Your days together consisted of shopping and walks in the park.

     Monday morning, Shalnark had told you he had work related issues, but he would  make it up to you on Thursday. You never questioned his job, as he seemed quite uncomfortable whenever the topic of work would arise.

[Time Skip: Thursday Evening]

     Shalnark showed up to your house at 7pm and decided he wanted to go somewhere else for a change. He extended his arm and walked you to the car he had waiting for you.

    30 minutes later, you arrived to a small lakeside botanical garden. You stared in bewilderment at the vibrant colors, as the fresh floral smells overwhelmed your senses. Little lamps lighted pathways as the sun was about to set over the lake.

     Shalnark interlaced his fingers in yours and walked you through a path that looked straight from an enchanted forest. It was magical. Almost dream-like. Your destination was a quaint viewing platform on the lake.

     As you approached, Shalnark noticed you shiver and gave you his jacket. Your heart raced.

Such a gentleman.

     Standing on the platform, you leaned over the parapet, taking in the smells of the water, the way the darkened clouds contrasted with the hues of pink, purple and oranges painted beautifully in the sky and the reflection of the water.

Shalnark spoke, bringing your attention to him. "Beautiful."

"It really is." You couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah, that too..." Shalnark blushed and looked at you. "But I was talking about you."

Your eyes widened as he wrapped an arm around your waist. "Shal..."

"You're my favorite view here. I adore you, Y/n..." Shalnark placed his hand on your face. "Be my Princess?"

"Yes, my Prince."

Feitan:     6 months under Feitan's watch had proven to be quite entertaining

Feitan:
     6 months under Feitan's watch had proven to be quite entertaining. Though he still looked the same, he was definitely different. Scarier, in fact, but that didn't stop you from poking fun at him and making mischief with him.

     Your dynamic, amongst the Troupe, was seen as comical and a bit odd. At times, they would avoid you both altogether whenever you'd argue. Things would fly: objects, insults, and profanities. It was a war zone and anyone who was unfortunate enough to get in the crossfire, would suffer greatly.

     On the good days, Feitan would teach you the ways of torture, have you help him with pranks and occasionally spar with you. You weren't an official spider, so you never got to go on missions, but he also taught you how to infiltrate.

"Feiiiiiiitan. I'm bored." You lazily stretched across the floor of your shared room.

"I'm busy, Dummy." Feitan hissed.

"No you aren't."

"Yes. I am."

"No you're not, Stupid."

"What is it..you want?" He grumbled, sitting up from his bed.

"Nothing." You smirked.

     Annoyed, Feitan walked over to you, towering over your stretched out form on the floor.

"Wow! You're taller than me now!" You we're about to laugh when Feitan jumped onto you, pinning your arms above your head. Your eyes widened in shock and your breathing hitched.

Feitan removed his mask. "You piss me off. You need a lesson."

"Fei...I was joking." You whispered as fear began to take over.

     Feitan only smiled  a sadistic smile at your discomfort and leaned down to graze your neck with his teeth.
"Y/n. I'm joking..too."

"Fei-" Feitan's mouth suctioned hard against your neck before tearing off, leaving an immediate bruise.

     You inhaled sharply, which almost sounded more of a moan than shock, causing Feitan to look at you in surprise. Pink tinted his face as he realized the position he held you in made the ordeal much worse.

"Idiot..." He mumbled as your face turned red, too.

You furrowed your brows. "You made me do it...it's your fault." 

"You enjoyed it."

"...So what if I did?"

    Feitan released you and walked toward the door. Just as he was about to step out, he grumbled. "You are..mine."

——————————————

Just want to apologize in advance if these are not very good. These 3 are so hard to write for. I'd like to keep it as close to their character as possible and then later add ooc traits.