Asking You Out: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo

Start from the beginning

"It's about time you asked me."

Hisoka:

Hisoka:

     After a while of being stalked by the Magician pervert, you eventually accepted (not really) that he was going to be in your life no matter what. It's not like you had a choice, but you secretly didn't mind and enjoyed having someone, who was on your level, nearby.

Blinding, white light threatened your eyes. In a lazy manner, you pulled the blankets over your head and groaned at the sudden intrusion of your slumber. You were not a morning person.

A soft chuckle was heard from the other side of your blanket shield and the rich smell of coffee infiltrated your nose. This prompted you to peek out in interest.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty~" He smirked as he handed you the coffee.

You knew you looked like a hot mess and rolled your tired eyes before sitting up. It was 6 in the morning.
"Nghh...morning. Why are you here so early?"

"Mm~ ❤️"

You looked at Hisoka in disgust as you realized he was staring at your shirtless torso. You had nothing to be ashamed of and you didn't really care, but it bothered you that he was so turned on.

Reluctantly, you removed yourself from the warm embrace of your bed. Hisoka looked you up and down hungrily as you walked to your bathroom to freshen up.

As you emerged from the bathroom, you saw Hisoka sitting cross legged on your bed, building an impressive card tower. He meticulously placed the final two on top.

How the hell is he doing that on a bed?

You crossed your arms, annoyed.
"Alright. I'm up. Now, what did you want?"

"I just came by to see you. Am I not allowed to visit my favorite Fruit~❤️?" Hisoka cooed.

"I'm not a fucking fruit, you tactless, Pennywise knock-off." You glared.
"If you have no other reason for breaking and entering my home, other than to piss me off, I suggest you leave."

"You're so cruel and I am afraid I can't do that, Dear~❤️"

     Without questioning, you walked into your living room and headed for the door. Hisoka followed.

"Where are you going~?"

"Away. From you."  Your voice void of emotion.