"Your room has plenty green Mr. Malfoy." Dumbledore said softly and cooly. "Now the door on the right side is Harry's bedroom, the door on the left is Draco's bedroom, the door towards the back of the room leads to the study."

"The study has two desks so both of you can work at the same time if needed" Dumbledore smiled satisfied with himself. "Sir you forgot to mention anything about that door" Harry pointed to a door, making sure his sleeve didn't lift past his wrist, in between his and Draco's room. "Oh yes my apologies, this door leads to the bathroom" Dumbledore smiled to himself.

"The bathroom, as in only one?" Draco did not look impressed "Yes Mr. Malfoy is that a problem?" Dumbledore simply turned to look at him.

"Well yes I cannot share a bathroom with this git he will take up all the tim-" Draco was cut off by Harry "No sir there is not problem thank you for taking time to show us to our room I believe we can take it from here"

Harry smiled insincerely just wanting Dumbledore to go away. Harry had already dealt with enough Dumbledore for the day. "Oh well yes I do believe there is no reason for me to be here anymore, you boys get comfortable and make yourselves at home. Goodbye"

Dumbledore left the room and the painting closed behind him. Harry sat there for a moment just staring at a wall. "Well then Potter, stay out of my way and I'll do the same for you." Draco said with anger as always. Just as Harry was about to be rude back the painting opened back up. "Oh and you boys have been excused from your classes for the first three days so you can become accommodated to your new room" Dumbledore said with a smile and left once more.

"We have got to change that password" Draco and Harry had both said at the same time. "For once we agree on something, I don't want that twit popping in whenever he pleases." Harry said with anger brooding in his tone.

"You don't want your beloved Dumbledore to come check in on little old Golden Boy?" Draco said and it hurt Harry. He hated the nickname 'Golden Boy' it made him out to be much more than he was. Harry had said nothing and just continued talking about the password. "What do you want the password to be Malfoy." Harry asked. He looked up at Draco who seemed to be looking at Harry with a questioning look.

Harry looked down at arm where his sleeve had lifted, it was only the backside so if Draco saw anything it wasn't the...markings upon his wrist. Harry swiftly pulled the sleeve down and looked back up to Draco. Draco seemed to have a look of concern or worry, but he quickly dropped that look.

"You can choose I don't care but don't make it something Gryffindor like" Draco said not as angrily as if he was still thinking about the bruise he had seen. Quite a large bruise. Right on the backside of his wrist. It looked as if he had been grabbed roughly. Like someone grabbed him aggressively and dragged him away.

What or who had caused that? Draco thought. He was getting slightly angry at the thought of someone putting their hands on Harry like that. Draco tried to push the thoughts aside. He convinced himself he wasn't getting angry because someone was hurting Harry, it was because he wasn't the one doing it.

"What did you decide for the password Potter?" Draco said trying his best to sound cold and angry. "Unicorn Hair" Harry said smiling. "Interesting choice Potter what made you choose it?" Harry was not about to admit that he knew Draco's wand was unicorn hair core. "It just had a nice ring to it" Harry said with a convincing smile. "Do you need to use the restroom?" Harry asked, that had probably came out oddly.