11

"Master Suppasit Chivaaree! We receive a file from OffGun Mental Hospital. The doctor want you to read this file immediately before midnight"

"I'll give him" Gulf take the file and went to his husband office. Mew was sitting in front of his device, typing and doing his work not knowing his wifey arrived.

"P'? Are you busy? You got something important right now"

Mew stretch his arms and gesture Gulf to sit at his laps(SuppaSEAT). "Let me receive a kiss first na~"
Gulf rolled his eyes but internally enjoy it. He sit on Mew's lap and planning a kiss all over his face.

"Now hurry up and look it"

Mew finally open the file and read it, his expression change immediately after he read the half lines. Gulf saw the horried parts too and he stare at Mew with widening eyes.

"But...isn't it Bright already cured and recovered from his stage?"

"Y-yeah that's how I know about him too...." Mew is just speechless about the news. He take his phone on the desk and tried to call his Nong but he can't pick up for more than 3 times already. Mew don't have another choice but to call Bright's friends. Luckily Mike pick up the call...

"Really? He changed his apartment?......oh....Okay..send me the address immediately"

Gulf was still sitting on Mew's lap while both of them waits for Mike to send the address. They didn't expect the address to be that address especially for Gulf after receiving the message from Mike.

"Why do I feel like this address is somehow familiar to me?" Gulf talk to himself while Mew quickly type out his brother number.

But still...Bright can't pick up the call.

"Winnie...." Gulf whispers to himself and Mew clearly heard him. "Don't worry babe, we'll find him, I'm sure" Mew try to comfort his husband but Gulf can no longer hold his tears. They have been searching for Win till now, with the help of private detective and big agents but why couldn't they still found at least his body?

Right Now...Bright was living in Win's apartment and that makes MewGulf surprise the most since Bright doesn't know about Win before.

The phone lying on the desk start vibrating by itself, Mew quickly pick up the call and it was Mike "there is something else I want to tell you P'" Mew is curious about Mike's seriousness

"Okay, tell me about it"

"It's Bright, he's always talking a boy name Win and he said that the boy was ghost, they both live together because we heard that there's a boy name Win used to live in that Bright's apartment before and got killed or something like that-.."

Killed?

"Hello P'? Are you still there? Wait do you also know about this Win ghost too?"

"N'Mike, do something for me..don't tell Bright that I'm going to visit him okay?"

"Sure P'!! By the way...tell Bright to replied our texts and calls too, he haven't taking classes for more than 5 days already and always locked up his door in the inside! I don't understand what happened to him"

Gulf is already break down, Mew needs to meet his brother immediately before things went wrong. Bright saw things which aren't real like it is real but if it's because of his mental disorder...how come he saw Win as ghost in the apartment? They never mentioned about Win to Bright and his friends. Right now, the news is about Win got killed and his soul was met by Bright who have a high stage of mental problems.

Mew drive out from the Chivaaree Mansion and head over to where Bright's live. He's lucky to meet the landlord who was busy encountering others. Mew ask about the 012 apartment but wasn't happy about the replied from the man.

"After Mr. Metawin got lost last month, we haven't agreed to anyone to live on that apartment. We locked everything and still used the room for investigations. Actually we're sick of this nonsense trouble happening in my land. There is no name about Bright vachirawit bought our apartment this month. Sorry, I can't help you this time Mr. Chivaaree"

WHAT!!??

Mew is speechless, everything felt wrong or did he went to wrong address? But he surely go to the right one...

Where is Bright?