A/N

Why hello there. Welcome to this book. I hope you are having a good day.

Anyways, hello and I'm Atepartyz! It may change, but you can me Hiya, as that's a nickname that I'll never change.

So I'd like to start this off with this: This is my first book or first REAL story I've ever written. It might be decent or it might suck, since if I'm being honest, this is A LOT of work for a first story seeing how I'll have to make a world that makes sense...speaking of making a world...

I'll mention how this crossover will work. As you can probably tell from the description, it's sort of a spin on your typical Vento Aureo iskei adventure (without the romance) and a crossover with RWBY. So firstly, I'll tell you to have the crossover will work just so you don't jump into the kind that you dislike. 

The first half of the story will be set in before and during the events of Vento Aureo, and then the second half of the story will be the RWBY section. Now I'll have to be more specific with RWBY.

When the RWBY half starts, it will start around Volume 3. That also means that if you came here mostly with knowledge of Jojo, it won't take you long to catch up. Why?

Because I'm going to rewrite RWBY from the ground up there. Part of the reason I made this fanfiction in the first place was out of a desire to make a better story overall. There might be some similarities to the other volumes of the show, but it will probably just be something to improve upon what was shown in the show. Certain locations will look MUCH different from how they were in the show- Mistral for example shouldn't look like some fantasy marketplace, it should have a look that is both modern and futuristic. So I hope y'all have an idea about the RWBY half. 

This fanfiction will contain a decent amount of OCs, not much in the Vento Aureo half though just because, and will probably be more in RWBY half. 

Here are some warnings just in case, if you are not comfortable about these subjects, feel free to click off and read some wholesome stuff or what not (however, I don't really think it's that bad, but that's just me) 

- Blood and gore

-  Bits of depression

- Death

- (Maybe) Poltics

- Cursing

And those are things that I can think off ontop of my head. But I really don't think that any of these subjects mentioned above aren't all that bad. While I am planning on trying to make a serious story, there will be moments that are just silly, kind of what you saw in the 'poof' you read in the description. 

Anyway I've kept you here long enough, haven't I? 

Are you worried about me NOT talking about our main characters though?

Don't worry, get to know them and think of them how you want. 

Starting when you click next.