chapter one

Gromet POV

Just like every day. Wallace will push the button and it will be me to do it. Reminded of a vacation to the moon. When Wallace build a rocked and went to the moon. The moon to my surprise that it is made of cheese. Wallace did like this place and we have a picnic. Until a robot tried to knock wallace. Maybe it the cheese for some reason and the robot even tried to get on the rocket but that did not happen. I thought we were gone when he light the rope the make the rocket go off. The last moment on the moon was he wave good by to us and wallace and me did wave goodbye and the last time is saw him was he was skieing down the mountain. Good times. Right *pull down the lever*

Wallace POV

Ahhhhhh oof another perfect landing lad. can you fetch me the paper lad. Ohh *quickly grab the bowl and the oatmeal gun shoot the butting on the bowl* ahh another perfect catch.

Penguin POV

Finally I escape the zoo now for the rumor that the diamond in the museum is worth alot of money and I can make a fortune out of it. now for the plan I need a secret base mabey 62 wallaby street will be a good hiding place I will go three tomorrow right now I have to keep low profile they are looking for me.

Now what do you will happen? Comments below.

Total 256 words