First day in hell...school is a bitch

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"the clock went off and I turn it off.
I got up and took a shower and put cholthes on,i'm wearing a black shirt with homestuck on it,rip blue jeans,red high top shoes.
Oh I forgot my name is Lizzy and my life is a bitch you find out later.
I put my black hair with red and blue stecks in it up into a ponytail,my hair was long and it stops at my butt.
I look in the mirror and saw my little purple eyes and I sighed.
I went downstairs,i saw my mother pass out on the couch'she's drunk again'i thought.
My father died from a illness and my mother hates me and abuse me.

I walk to my school which it was hell of a place.
I saw them....vanoss and his crew.they were my bully's,they hit and bully me a lot since I first I came to this hell hole.
I saw it was vanoss,delirious,lui,wildcat there but the others wasn't there.
"Well what do we have here?"vanoss said"i need my punching bag and here she is!"wildcat said.
I pass them not wanting to bully me like every morning when I come to school.
I wasn't in a mood right now but if I yell at them,they hit me hard.
Someone grab me and I turned around to see vanoss, he was mad.
I growled at him and punch him in the belly and he let go and I ran inside the school and to my class.
I sat down.......oh no I forgot wildcat sits beside me damn it.
He sat down,glaring at me.i growled at him, baring my sharp teeth and he jump a little.
"LIZZY!!!"someone said and I saw BloodFoxy Gamer or BloodFoxy for short.
She hug me and was laughing happy as a sunflower, BloodFoxy gamer's real name is jasmine and she is a happy an funny girl.
She once bullied at her home town school but she moved to here and she love it here, she has a lot of friends.
She was my best friend because she saved me from wildcat when he was about to hit me but jasmine hit him in the face, well she hates bullying.
She is my angel that protect me.

Jasmine glared at wildcat and he was scared but I see in his eyes, I saw heartbroken.
'Hmmm wildcat loves jasmine'I thought.
Jasmine sat beside me and I saw wildcat turned his head but I saw a tear run down his cheek.
"Hey BloodFoxy"i said.
"What is it?"she asked.
"Can we invite wildcat where we are going today?"i said.
She went wide eye so did wildcat, "wait what you want a bully to come with us are you sure"she said and I nodded and she sighed.
"Okay he can come with us but he can't tell his friends or anybody, got it wildcat?"she said and asked wildcat who nodded.
Wildcat's eyes shine with happy, and I was happy because I think BloodFoxy and WildCat will get together.

After school.....
Me,BloodFoxy, and WildCat went somewhere.
We stop at jasmine's house, and we got out of her car.
"Welcome to my home"she said and she look at me, "you will stay at my house night because you know.."jasmine said and I know she was talking about it was my mother.
We went inside and I was greeted by a kitten and jasmine pick him up.
"Awwww my sweet little socks"she said and put him down.
"She has a lot of animals"i said to wildcat and he look at me.
My phone ringed and I pick it up"hello?"i said.
"LIZ COME BACK HERE YOU WOTHLESS EMO BITITCH OR I COME OVER WHERE YOU AT AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOU AND SELL YOU TO A SEX HOUSE!"my mom yelled and I was crying.
Wildcat and BloodFoxy heared what my mom said and jasmine got my phone and was cursing like a sailor at my mom and hung up.

I was crying, and wildcat hug me and rub my back to calm me down.
I stop crying and look at wildcat"thanks Tyler"i said"you welcome"tyler said.
We sat down on the couch,"so who was that?"wildcat asked"my mom..."i said.
"Damn i'm sorry Liz I didn't know what happened to you at your house" he said feeling guilty.
"It's fine Tyler you didn't know"i said and jasmine lay down on Tyler and he was blushing crazy.
"Liz can we start over ad be best friends and I protect you?"he asked and I nodded.
"My name is Tyler but people call me wildcat"he said"my name is Liz but people call me Lizzy or Lizzie"i said"my name is jasmine but people call me BloodFoxy"jasmine said and we made up with Tyler and he was our best friend.

Jasmine fell asleep on Tyler(not the dirty way guys) and I look at Tyler.
"You love her, do you Tyler"i said and he nodded, "Tyler jasmine has a bad life in the past but sometime or later she will tell you"i said.
He look at her to me and pick up jasmine and took her to her bedroom and he came back.
"She's in bed"he said and his phone beep and he look at his phone and saw the text on his phone.
"Sorry Lizzie but my friends need me and I see you tommow okay"he said and I nodded and he kiss my forehead"bye Lizzie and I will protect you from your mom"he said and he closed the door behide him.
I yawned and I slept on the couch and I felt socks on me and sleeping and I smiled in my sleep.

Wildcat's pov

I went to Evan's house and went in and saw the gang here in the living room.
"Where were you?"mini said"i was at other friend's house"i said, and I sat down beside lui.
"Tyler come on talk about someone like that ugly cunt Liz"vanoss said and I growled at him and punch him in the gut and fell down"What the hell man?!"Delirious said and helping vanoss up.

"Shut up you fuckers"i said to them and lui raised his eyebrow at me.
'Oh no does he know...no he doesn't'I thoughted.
Vanoss got up and cross his arms over his chest, "I'm leaving see ya tommow"i said and left out of the house.
I was walking and saw Liz's house and I heared moaning and sceaming from inside, 'Liz's mother is a whore'I thoughted and went to my house and took a shower and went to bed.
-----------------------------------------
Yay finish chapter one.....this is a bullied by vanoss crew story.
There are two pairings
WildCat X BloodFoxy

I don't know what pairing to place Liz

Lui

Vanoss

Delirious

But I think it will be Lui X Liz pairing while the others will meet my other Oc's