A bad morning and tyler tells his feelings for jasmine

Lizzy's pov

I woke up the next morning and my belly was in pain.
I went to the bathroom and throw up and I felt someone push my hair out of my face to kept from throw up out of my hair.

I saw it was Lui and he was worried"are you alright Lizzy?"he asked and I shake my head for no and throw up again.
"Let it out"he said and rubbing my back with his free hand.
I stop throwing up and I brush my teeth,"let's go to the doctors what is wrong with you"he said to me and I nodded sickly.

At the doctors.....
Dr.kingdom came in the room"well MS. Wolf, you are pregnant!"he said happily.
Me and Lui was in shock that I was pregnant and I saw Lui's face was bight of happiness.
"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!"he cheered and I smiled at his childish but inside I was happy that me and Lui are going to be a mother and father.

After we left the doctors,we went to jasmine's house where my siblings and Tyler was there.
"Hey guys!"lui said happy"why are you happy?"tyler asked and I smiled at them.
"I'M pregnant guys!"i said and they gasp and jasmine and kitty was cheering for us and my two brothers and Tyler was happy for us but I see Tyler was sad.

"Tyler,can I speak to you alone?"i asked and he nodded and we went to a another room.
"Tyler what's wrong?"i asked and he sighed"i wish me and jasmine be together and have a family but I think she hates me and likes me as a friend"he said.
"Tyler jasmine does like you but she's to shy and scared that you reject her feelings"i said and he look at me"really she likes me?!"he said and I nodded.

We walk back in the room"uh jasmine I have something to tell you..."tyler said and jasmine look at him"yes?"she asked and they went to the same room that me and Tyler talked.

Tyler's pov

"Jasmine when we first met I felt weird feelings about you when I get close to you and I t-think i...."i said and she look at me.
"I love you,jasmine"i said and closed my eyes to say we just friends but it never came.
I opened my eyes and saw jasmine smiled"i love you too Tyler"she said.

I kiss her and she was in shock that move but relax and kiss back.
Her arms wrap around my neck and I wrap my arms around her wraist.
We break away and she was blushing"you took my first kiss"she said and I smiled"i think I got luckily that I got your first kiss"i said and she laughed and kiss me cheek"can you be my girlfriend?"i asked"yes"she said.

We went back to the room and saw Lui and Lizzy watching Lizzy's siblings doing stuff.
"Hey guys"i said and they look at us"me and jasmine are together now!"i said and Lizzy smiled"i told you Tyler jasmine likes you and you like her"she said.
Me and jasmine blushed and I smiled in my mind this is a new life for me as jasmine finally together.
-------------------------------
I finally posted chapter 6 and I almost forgot to do chapter 6.
Thank you for supporting this story and made me keep going to finish this story.

Please comment if I finish this story and you want bullied by vanoss crew 2 just tell me and I will start the book 2