The fight

Jasmine's pov

We saw vanoss and his crew and Evan was piss off.
Lizzy was scared and Lui was protecting her"come on Lizzy let's go"lui said.
Him and Lizzy went to the bedroom to safely,my phone rang and I answer it"hello I'm busy!"i said.
"Jasmine it's me,amber"amber said and I gasp and tears fell down.
"Amber is that you?!"i said"yep"she said mad it hang up.
Someone ran in my house and hit nogla"Amber!"i said and she smiled"sup how have suck a dick yet?"she said to me"no i'm waiting when I get married"i said and she laughed and she saw nogla"he's hot"she said.

Nogla blushed at that comment,vanoss hit my gut and I growled at him"this is you and ugly cunt's fault that you took y friends away"vanoss said and Tyler was piss and punch vanoss.
We was fighting and then kitty yelled"STOP!!!!"she yelled and we stop.
"Guys we are friends"she said and Toby and Henry nodded"Lizzy had a hard life at home and school and now she has a new life"she said.
I nodded and we saw Lizzy and Lui came in the room,"i'm sorry Evan and your friends but everybody is moving on and finding love and have a family,me and Lui are going to have a kid"she said.

Lui and Lizzy smiled"we truly love each other like Tyler and jasmine,delirious and kitty they truly love each other"lui said and kitty's huskey bark.
Vanoss and his friends felt guilty that what they done"we are sorry Lizzy what we did"vanoss said and his friends.

We was truly friends and the chaos between vanoss crew and us are over and we was in peace.
-----------/-/------------
Chapter 8 is done

Vanoss crew and Lizzy and her friends are in peace and they are friends again
The last chapter is on the way and i'm working on it.
I think chapter is short but I don't know but look out the last chapter.