A night alone(Lemon:lui and lizzy)

Lui's pov

Lizzy kiss me on the lips and I kiss back,we had a make out session.
I pinned her to the bed,i smirked and I went to her neck.
She moaned when I found her weak spot and I suck on it and I look at it the mark saying back off she's mine.
She pulled my shirt off and I pulled her shirt too,we kiss again.
I growled because her bra was in the way and I unclip the bra and toss it with our clothes somewhere.

She cross her chest"don't hide yourself I want to see you"i said in my sexy voice and she shivered.
(Let's skip the boob part because I suck it that part)
She was panting and moaning and I was losing my control.
I felt my belt undo and my pants off leaving me with boxers on.

She grind her hip on me and I hiss in pain because I was super hard because if her.
I took her pants and panties off an she was blushing like hell."shhh i'm not going to hurt you"i said and she nodded and she took my boxers off and her eyes wined when she saw my dick.

"Just relax Lizzy the pain will be over okay?"i said and she nodded again and I push into her and she had tears and bite her lip not to scream.
I was inside of her and wait for her to get use to this.
She moved her hips and I started to slow trust in her and she was moaning,she was going use to this because this is her first time.

"Faster Lui...,ah!"she said and I went faster and then I hit her sweet spot"LUI RIGHT THERE AH!"she scream and moaning when I hit her spot again and again.
We was both panting and moaning and the smell of sex was in the room.
I felt my belly twisted"l-Lizzy i'm going to...."i said"m-m-me too..."she said.
"LUI!!!!"she scream when she came and I trust in her deep"LIZZY!!!"i screamed and I came and my seed was in her.

We was panting and I pull out and lay down beside her under the covers.
"Lui I love you.."she said"i love you too"i said and we both fell asleep.
-----------------------------/
Ahem uh this is a smut and it is dirty as fuck you what to know how a 15 year old about turning 16 on march 12 well blame my friends they made my mind dirty.

Please read this story and comment and this story is not done yet so stay turned.

Vanoss:damn Lui you had sex with Lizzy

Lui:shut up I love her forever

Lizzy:*blushing O/////O*

Toby:Lizzy you had your first sex

Henry:yep let's have a party

Kitty:*facepalm*