Adopting and now i have to work as a teacher!?

It's been a few days, I met honeys son. He looked like a papyrus, but his name is teddy.

I blinked at that.

Well anyway I've already done my ten sends to people who paid for my items I made.

So I was just walking when I heard footsteps. I turned to look and saw two little baby bones running my way. I blinked as they ran into my legs. I kneed down, "what's wrong little ones?" I asked them and the older one, which was a sans looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Don't let that bad man get us! He already hurt papa!" Sans said and I looked up to see an unknown skeleton monster.

It wasn't a gaster..it must have been who this gaster was married to or dating or maybe an ex? I thought and picked them up.

They held onto me as gaster raced over to them with a worried look. Holding his arm, " Val! Bell! Are you two alright?" The gaster asked worried when he ran past his... whatever they were and towards them.

"Papa..we are fine..." Val said. So this sans is Val and his brother is bell. Huh interesting. I thought as I handed those two to their papa. I looked at the other one who had a smirk on his face.

I walked over to him, surprising them. "Leave. You aren't welcomed here." I told them and he frowned. "Huh? You can't tell me what to do. They are mine so I get to do what I want." He said.

I punched him. "Leave and don't ever talk to them let alone look their way. If you do I will destroy your entire life." I told him as I became a bit hostile towards him and he let out a tsk and walked away.

"Uh..oh thank you..he just kept following us after I devoiced him and left. He just doesn't take no for an answer." Gaster said. "Well you can stay at my place." I told them and they blinked.

I brought them home and they stared up wide eyes. "This is where you live?" Val said. I nodded at that and allowed them in. "Chose any room as long as it's not mine. You can stay here for however long you need to." I told them. The gaster...he...his soul...he must be one of my soulmates...I thought curiously.

The being did say I have more then one after all. So he can live here, I will allow it and he won't have to work if he chose to stop. I wonder how you can tell if your soulmates or not? I thought before I decided to look it up on my phone. I was reading for a while and finished.

Huh...ok...I thought as I found out how to know if your soulmates or not. So there are a few ways you can tell if your soulmates or not here in this multiverse. The first one is that you can write or drawn on yourself and it would appear on the other. The second one is that you could have a soul string, it's a string only you and your soulmates can see and feel.

The third one is by the soul, now the soul one can do things. Like it could change color for a while, which will catch their attention, the color will change to match each other.

Like it changing from a white, to blue for both or all of your soulmates if they all meet at the same time. It can also let out a song for the other to hear and sing back. Only the soulmates can hear the song though, the other thing it can do, is that it can start to glow when it's near the other soulmate or soulmates.

There's another way for them to know if they are soulmates or not, but it's rare, like only one in billions can do it. That one can sense the others souls and can tell if they are soulmates or not.

Like me, I thought when I had read that part.

I think I can only sense the souls because I am death...but then again... I talked to other soul reapers and they said they couldn't sense souls but could feel it when they died.