Into the void...

He watched as they all had hatred on their faces when the looked at him.

He kept a smile on his face though, he was used to this. He use to have some who liked him for him even though he was death.

His old lover, geno, used him. Geno was afraid of him and only agreed to date him so he wouldn't die from him.

Even nightmare and his gang hated him. The only person who really didn't hate him was error and it's not like he sees much of error anymore since he was so busy destroying au's because of ink making a lot in one day.

He almost frowned, he didn't have anyone anymore. Not even life or his brother like him. I mean who wouldn't? He was death, he could kill anyone with a touch after all.

Of course people would be afraid of him. He wished he had at least one person who didn't hate him, it would have made things more tolerable.

But he didn't... that made him..sad...well there is error but he's always so busy like he's busy reaping souls but...he stayed away from most unless it was their time and for him to reap their souls so they can move onto the next.

He hid his sorrow behind his eyes...someone told him..that they could fix him but he's not broken!

He's just sad that everyone hates him, well except error, but that's to be expected, from one forced god to another. He didn't want to be death, just like error didn't want to be the forced god of destruction.

They understood each other like no one else did. Which is why they didn't hate each other.

They tolerated each other though. There was no like or love between the both of them. He learned his lesson last time from geno. So he decided he won't let himself love anyone like that again.

He watched them whisper to each other, grin still on his face. "Hey reaper! Get over here!" One of them called.

He felt a bit confused on why they wanted him over there but went anyway. It's not like he can die after all. "Yes? Did you guys need something?" He asked, he stopped with his puns a long time ago. It's not like anyone actually likes him enough to even laugh at them anymore.

So he stoped bothering with his puns. They stared at him with distain. He blinked, staring at them, waiting for what they wanted. "If you don't want anything, can I go?" He asked snapping them out of whatever thought process they had. "W-Wait! We wanted you to go to this au. Someone needs to check on it. So we chose you." Another said, he didn't bother knowing who they were anymore.

He stopped trying ages ago. The only ones he knew now a days were those who fought in the war. And some others but that was it. "Hm? Why don't you go?" He asked them and they stared irritated looks. "Just go in the flipping portal already!" Another said.

He blinked, huh they are being blunt.

He thought and floated in, not caring either way. He stopped caring the moment he realized no one ever liked him and hated him.

Even geno hated him. Which broke his heart, they first person he fell in love with, used him. That was the day he stopped caring at all, he did care a bit until he found out. Geno even cheated on him...he wished he could die.. he doesn't know how to...unless...he goes into the void..he should and could die by the void..right? He thought a bit hopeful at dying.

He would go into the void after he leaves this au. He thought scanning the surroundings. He didn't see anything off, but then again there was nothing here at all. It was only white..it reminded him of errors anti-void. Why did ink make an au like this? Was it a trap of some kind? He thought curiously as more sans and papyrus's showed up.