Ch 20: Their here

Nightmare's POV:

I woke up downstairs on a mattress next to Sans with only a t-shirt on. I yawned and got off the bed trying to remember what happened............oh right..........I hope Dream's good. I thrown on my cloths and head upstairs after I kissed Sans's head. I go up the stairs and into the living room seeing Dream there on the couch drinking his coffee. He stared at me with an annoyed face.

"What?" I asked.

"What." He snorted.   

"............"

"You literally raped Sans why dont you just ask for his hand already."

"D-Dream its not the time yet!"

"But you want to~"

"..........."

"Whats holding you back?" 

"Im just scared if he says no and what about his friends in his au I basically kidnapped him after he woke up from a coma."

"Awww Nightmare............stop being such a pussy and do it already."

"DREAM I AM THIS CLOSE TO SMACKING YOU!!!!" 

 Dream gave me a smirk before taking another sip of his coffee. I growled at him and he looked away like nothing happened. I sighed and teleported to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.........I felt something strange run down my spine. I looked outside and at the tree to see that half the leaves were purple and half were yellow. I gasped, turned the coffee maker off, and immidietly ran to Dream. He was standing up straight so i guess that means he felt it too..............

"There here!" Dream said.

"I know what do we do? We cant let them see Classic!" I replied.

"You go to the basement and I'll open the door for them just make sure he stays down there!"

"Got it."

I quickly ran down to the basement to see that Sans was still asleep. I sighed and laid next to him. I wrapped my arms around him making him wake up. He looked at me with loving eyes and I looked back. He kissed my cheek and laid back down besides me.

"Good morning Nighty!" Sans said. 

"Morning my love." I replied.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing.........."

"Dont lie to me Nightmare.........."

"I just need you to stay in the basement for a while ok."  

"Why?" 

"Just do as your told!"

!

Shit I messed up

"O-Ok.........."

"N-No im sorry baby I didnt mean it!"

"I know just go do what you need to do I'll stay here."

"Ok thanks love but this is for your own good."

"Ok........."

I got off the bed and was about to head upstairs when suddenly Sans grabbed my arm. I turned around to face him and he looked upset. He put a hand under my chin and kissed me.

"You forgot to kiss me back!" He pouted.

"Ehehehe sorry." 

"You better be now go upstairs."

"Ok im going!"

I headed upstairs to see that Dream was still waiting at the door. He looked at me with worry in his eyes and i gave him a look saying that it was ok. There was a knock on the door and Dream opened it slowly and thats when I saw them.

Pizza hut.............

Mother and Father