Ch 15: No.Matter.What.

Dream's POV:

I teleported to the spot where us star Sanses like to hang out and saw Ink talking with Blue.

"Guys!" I shouted and the looked at me in surprise.

"Dream?! What are you doing here?" Blue asked.

"I need help!"

"What is it now." Ink said coldly.

"Classic woke up!" I said.

"What?!" They both said.

"Yeah me and Nightmare need help getting him back!"

"Like we would help you." Ink said turning his back on me.

"I-I'll help!" Blue said while walking towards me.

"Really?!"

"Of course!"

"Ink?" I asked.

"No way." He replied crossing his arms.

"Ugggg fine!" I said.

Me and Blue turned our backs on Ink then returned to my place to wait for Nightmare.

Ink's POV:

-Sigh-

I do feel bad about what I did but..........I need to keep the multiverse in balance............I just don't want anyone to get hurt..........

Nightmare's POV:

I called all of the bad guys to our house (like where they bad guys always are) and everyone was already there before I was.

"Guy!" I said.

"What's wrong boss?" Dust asked.

"C-Classic he woke up!" I said.

"He did?!"

"Yeah and now I need your help to get him back!"

"Ok we'll help boss!"

"Thank you!"

We rushed back to my au to meet Dream and get Classic back.

"Dream!" I said.

"We ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Wait why are Dream and Blue helping?" Fell asked.

"No time to explain,"I said. "Where's Ink?"

"He's.......He's not–"

"I'm right here!" Ink said from behind us.

"Ink?! I thought you didn't want Nightmare and Classic together!" Dream said.

"It doesn't matter what I said!" Ink replied "Let's just get Classic."

I gave Ink a smile of appreciation and he rolled his eyes but I could see a little smile. Ink made a puddle and we all jumped in.

Classic's POV:

Hm?!

I felt a jolt of something unexplainable but I just thought it was nothing so I carried on with my conversation with everyone.

~After some talking~

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Papyrus opened it to reveal Grillby.

"Oh hello Grillby how may I help you?" Papyrus asked/said.

"Hello Papyrus I have some skeletons who are looking for your brother." Grillby said.

Other skeletons? But me and Pap were the only ones in the underground.........

I walked over to Papyrus and Grillby stepped to the side revealing some skeletons who look exactly like me but have some extra features to them.

"Sans!" They all said in unison and two of them immediately attacked me with a hug

🖤💙💛 hehe 💛💙🖤

"Sorry Sans!" The two said as they got off of me.

"I'm sorry but who are you I asked standing back up.

"Y-You don't recognize me?" The skeleton in the yellow clothing asked.

"Nope sorry." I said.

"B-B-But you r-remember me right Classy?" The black, goopy skeleton asked.

"No........"

"W-What?"

"Sorry buddy I don't reme–"

"BU TIM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"W-What?!"

"It's me Nightmare!!!"

"Oh yeah 'Nightmare' I totally remember you......."

"Really?!"

"NO! Now get out of my house!"

"Classy........"

"I'm not you 'Classy' now get out!"

The black skeleton sighed and shoved all of the others out of the way.

"Nightmare......." The yellow clothed skeleton said........

"Cmon guys lets go........" He said.

"B-But brother–"

"I SAID LETS GO!!!" He yelled.

"Ok brother........" The skeletons walked back to the black one and teleported away.

I fell bad for yelling at him..........now that I think about it something about him and the yellow one looked familiar..........oh well.

Nightmare's POV:

I teleported home and the aus followed me. I laid on the floor and started to cry while I changed into my passive form.

"Nightmare........." Said Blue.

"Go away!" I said as I began to cry harder.

"But Boss........" Said Killer.

"J-Just go away! Please........."

"Ok........why don't you go lay in bed and I'll check on you soon." Said Dream.

"O-Ok......." I whispered.

I stood up and looked at everyone who were also looking at me with sadness and worry in their eyes. I sighed and walked up the stairs to me and Dream's bedroom. I closed the door behind me and flopped on the bad and cried some more.

I cant believe he forgot me.........

THATS IT!!!

I'm going to get my Classy back!

No.Matter.What.

I got up and walked over to the closet and changed my cloths into a different hoodie and pulled the hood up. I put on black long pants and put on a mask. I grabbed a knife from the closet that I had secretly stored then teleported to Undertale.

I'm coming my love~!