Ch 6: Hanging out

3rd person POV:

"WHAT??!!!?" Sans gasped.

"W-will you go o-on a date with me.....?" Nightmare asked looking Sans in the eyes with a worried expression.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I" Sans was freaking out.

Sans liked Nightmare a little but not that much! Sans couldn't think straight (yeah he was thinking gay) he didn't know what to say. He didnt want to make NM sad but he didnt really like him back.

"Please Sans o-or maybe just to h-hang out a for a while."

Sans sighed. "O-ok......"

"YAAASSS CLASSMARE!!!" yelled Dream as he gell to the floor putting his hands up.

"C-calm down Dream were just going to hang out." Sans said.

H-hang out.....not a date?  Nightmare said to himself and his soul started hurting. 

"Ok now go you two!" Dream said pushing them out of the house.

 Nightmare's POV:

"So where are we going?" Sans asked.

"U-ummm we can.....we can go back to the tree." I said.

"Ok let's go." Sans said.

~When they got to the tree~

"Hey Sans."

"Yeah?"

"Want to go inside the tree?" 

(idk im bored so just stick with it)

"You can go inside the tree?!" Sans askes

(again stick with it)

"Yeah, cmon only the gaurdians are allowed in."

I knocked on the wood 5 times and a secret door opened.

"Holy shit!" Sans gasped.

We walked inside and all we could see were bright golden apples and bright green oak leaves (are the leaves oak?) it smelled like caramel (wut?) inside and it was nice and warm (huh?).

"Its so beautiful!" Sans said.

"Youre beautiful~" I winked.

"N-no I'm not......" Sans sighed looking down and I felt negative energy around him.

"Yes you are." I said lifting his chin up.

"Mmm......" 

"Heh." 

I took Sans's hand and we walked down some stairs leading into the room where there was a bunch of black apples.

"I-is tnis the negative rolm?" Sans asked.

"Yep, this is where I gather my energy."

"Its kind of nice in here."

"Alright now its time for the upstairs part."

"But we were just upstairs."

"I mean on top of the tree."

"On top?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled Sans up the stairs to the way top. Once we were on top of the tree we could see the whole entire au. I looked over at Sans and there were stars in his eyes. I grabbed Sans's waist and pulled him close.

"N-Night?!"

I grabbed one of Sans's hands and intertwined it with mine and we began to dance around. We looked into each others eyes both blushing lightly and Sans smiled at me. After that I leaned in close to Sans and our faces we inches apart. I closed my eyes lightly kissed Sans but he pushed me away.

"W-what's wrong?" 

"I-I'm sorry Night......" 

"Its o-"

Sans pushed me back more and ran down the stairs. I watched as he left the tree and headed back to my house. My heart began to hurt and tears streamed out of my eyes.

Sans's POV:

I ran into the house and into the bathroom.

"Sans?" Dream asked "whats wrong?"

"N-Nothing......"

"Tell me whats wro-"

"I SAID NOTHINGS WRONG DREAM." I yelled.

Dream sighed at the other side of the door and walked away slowly. All I could think about was that kiss Nightmare gave me.