ITALIAN HONEY & CHAPTER ONE

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: THE TWILIGHT FRANCHISES BELONGS TO THE BEAUTIFUL STEPHANIE MEYERS AND I DO NOT WANT TO STEAL HER STORY! THE ONLY THING I KNOWN IS RENIECE, THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS I CREATED, AND RENIECE'S STORY.

(A/N: WELCOME BACK TO ITALIAN HONEY! AS SOME OF YOU KNOW THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS STORY WAS REMOVED FOR THE SEXUAL GIFS AND BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD REPORTED IT. SO, IN ORDER TO SHOW RESPECT TO WATTPAD AND PREVENT MY PROFILE FROM BEING DELETED, I WON'T BE PUTTING BACK THE SEXUAL GIFS, HOWEVER, THERE STILL WILL BE SMUT.)

DEDICATION: I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ONE OF MY READERS FOR SENDING ME THE CHAPTERS I LOST. I DON'T NT WANT HER TO GET IN TROUBLE OR REPORTED BY WATTPAD SO, I WILL NOT SPEAK OF HER USERNAME OR EMAIL. HOWEVER, SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS AND THANK YOU AGAIN!

SOME OF THE CHAPTERS THAT WERE PRE WRITTEN GOT DELETED INCLUDING CHAPTER TWENTY SO, IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME AND ITALIAN HONEY WILL BE DIFFERENT. (FORMAT, ORIGINAL FACECLAIM, AND I ALSO WANTED TO SHINE SOME LIGHT ON THE IMPACTS OF FOSTER CARE. ALTHOUGH, I WASN'T IN FOSTER SOME OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS WERE.)

••••••

PROLOGUE

ROME, ITALY

ROME-AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL

In a private suite of an international hospital in Europe, a pained earth-shattering scream echoed throughout the ancient Italian halls, though, no one paid attention as the occupants and employees continued their business within the facility

In a private suite of an international hospital in Europe, a pained earth-shattering scream echoed throughout the ancient Italian halls, though, no one paid attention as the occupants and employees continued their business within the facility. Inside the maternity ward and through the double doors of the private suite, there were two teenage individuals, a girl, and a male, one appearing to be no older than seventeen and the other around eighteen years old.

 Outside of the private hospital room were two other individuals, a seasoned older woman, and a gentleman of similar age, the woman flinched as she heard another blood-curdling scream derive from her daughter's private room. The woman's name was Jacqueline Johnson. She was a colored woman from a wealthy and influential colored family from the south of Louisiana.

The woman was currently in Italy due to taking a family retreat for her oldest daughter who fell pregnant by her betrothed, and even though they were not married by law as of yet, the two betrothed announced each other as husband and wife as they were deeply in love. Originating from a family that came from money gave them the freedom to do whatever they wanted in their hometown therefore no one protest against their engagement. No one even dared. Especially since Jacqueline was the wife of the most powerful man in the South.

 Currently, as the woman stood outside the door of her daughter's room, the woman's brown-colored eyes clenched shut as she could not bear to hear another scream of agony from her beloved daughter.