"Let's see how you fair against my whole gang you little snot nose brat." The gang leader said as he order his men to attack as I just wiped the floor with all of them try didn't even had the chance as I just delivered several kicks to each of the gang members.

"Well got anymore men you want to try to send at me?" I asked as the gang leader looked at his men as he growled as he pulled out a dagger and lunged towards me as I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder as he landed on his back as I pl...

"Well got anymore men you want to try to send at me?" I asked as the gang leader looked at his men as he growled as he pulled out a dagger and lunged towards me as I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder as he landed on his back as I placed my foot on his chest and gave him a look that nearly pissed his pants.

"Now if I see you or any of your gangs harming this girl or any girl again I won't go easy on you. Do I make myself clear?" I said.

"Yes sir we understand." The gang leader said as I removed my foot from his chest as he got up and ran away with the rest of his gang as I turned my attention back to the girl as I approached her.

"Are you okay? Your not hurt aren't you?" I asked as the girl shook her head.

"That's good by the way my name is Ventus and what's yours?" I asked.

"Amy." Amy replied

"Do you live around here Amy?" I asked as  Amy shook her head as I sighed before my watch went off and I looked at it and saw the time.

"Shit I'm gonna be late for school. Sorry Amy but I got to go." I said as I stood up and was about to leave until Amy grabbed my arm as I looked back at her.

"You want to go to school with me?" I asked as Amy nodded her head as I through to myself I can't leave this girl all by herself so I let out a sigh and told her to follow me but to stay close. Which Amy did as she wrapped her arm around mine as we headed towards the school. Once in campus the students were looking at the both of us.

"Hey it's our prince but who is he with?" Asked one of the girls.

"Does he know her or something?" Another girl asked.

"Damn that Ventus walking in here with another girl on his arm like that." Said one of the boys as I ignored them as Amy and I walked into the school and headed towards the student concul and knocked on the door.