The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)

Start from the beginning

Of all Hadrian's friends Lisa wasn't the closest to the boy. In fact they only spoke when it pertained to something important but Lisa thought their relationship was a good one. Different from the others. And she thought that Hadrian understood her.

He was the only one that understood her.

He did not need to play mind games on her or bribe her. She was by his side of her own free will. She believed in him because she wanted to, not because someone made her. To hear Percy say such words had her feeling an anger she had never experienced before as she stood, shooting the boy a dark glare.

"There were no mind games involved. Hadrian would never place himself so low. But you wouldn't understand how we feel about him. You have nothing, you are nothing, Percival Weasley and that's all you'll ever be." The elder red head flinched at these words and narrowed his eyes at her.

"What about Dumbledore? What about what he asked of you?"

"My loyalty is with Hadrian. And Hadrian despises Dumbledore. Goodbye Percival. And if you come near me again, you'll be on the receiving end of my wand." she bit out, collecting her books and storming out of the library. As she did so, she was met with a smiling Lee Jordan.

The boy hadn't left completely, just waited outside the door.

"Are you alright?" he asked, taking her books and she found herself relaxing with his presence, as she did with anyone from the Court or the Royals. Their connection was something deeper than just friendship and she didn't know what it was but she was glad to be apart of it.

"Fine. I just got so angry.." she said, trailing off as they passed a group of Gryffindors on their way down to the dungeons. The lions glared at Lee but he didn't seem to notice. "I get it. Even before I was close to Hadrian, hearing the twins talk about him always made me feel close to him. They made me want to be closer to him. It makes me excited just thinking about how I'm apart of Hadrian's circle." he said, Lisa nodding in agreement.

"It's odd isn't it? I've never felt like this around Dumbledore." she said and Lee snorted. "Dumbledore? He could never compare to Hadrian. That old goat is history. Hadrian is our future." he murmured and Lisa smiled, her eyes shining.

"I can't wait."

The two looked at each other, grinning, then Lee reached forward to knock on the stone wall that hid the Slytherin common room. The portrait appeared and Lisa uttered, "Asphodel."

It opened and the two stepped inside.

They were greeted by the sight of the Royals seated in their usual spots, with the Court splayed out around them. They seemed to be having a nice lunch, Hadrian's elf Kreacher walking around serving everyone as they talked and laughed. It was a heart warming sight to the two.

Upon their entrance, Solaris looked up and immediately bounded over to Lisa, rubbing her fur against the elder witch's side. Lisa smiled, reaching down to scratch her ears and the others looked over at them.

"Ah, Lisa, is the contract finished?" commented Hadrian, Lisa's eyes meeting his luminous green and her heart jumped as she nodded, smiling toward him. "All done. I've already gotten the okay from the Ravenclaw House and the students of the other Houses. Now you and the House leaders have to sign it, as well as the Court and Royal members. House leaders must sign twice." she said as she approached him, retrieving the contract.

Hadrian hummed as he took the paper, reading over it carefully.

"Good. Thank you Lisa. You've been amazing help." he said with a smile and Lisa blushed. "It's no problem at all, my King." she said, head lowered slightly at the smirk that played on Hadrian's lips.

Hadrian retrieved a quill from thin air and quickly signed his name twice. After he finished, the contract made its way around the room until it was filled with signatures. A rush of magic flowed through the room and they watched in awe as the House crests appeared in the center of the room in silver silhouettes. All but the Gryffindor crest.

They changed, making a lock, then disappeared.

"I wasn't expecting that." stated Hadrian and Blaise nodded, a brow raised. "Maybe that was supposed to happen, since the Hogwarts four were once friends and allies. The Houses weren't always divided." he said and the others murmured their agreement.

"Well, we've got ourselves an alliance. It can be changed or completely nullified with discussion but I'm sure we all agree to the terms. And, again, Lee and Parvati are the only Gryffindors you will not harm in any way. It is written into the contract with magic, so I will know if that rule is broken. Understood?" remarked Hadrian, looking around at his friends and they nodded.

"Yes, my King."

Hadrian did love that.

He chuckled and gazed at them once more.

"Dismissed."