The two barely interacted and she could already see why Ron followed Hadrian the way he did. She wanted to be close to Hadrian too.

And she would be. Just not in the way she expected.

"Yes. I'd do anything to make you happy, Hades." she said shyly and he grinned. "Good. You see, you're a Hufflepuff and we want the Hufflepuffs on our side. That won't be too difficult since we have a good relationship with them. We're the only house that hasn't called them weak. I need you to slip in a few nice words here and there about us. Make a few Slytherin friends as well. And..Cedric Diggory will be your main target. The puffs adore him, look up to him. To them, he is me. One word from me and the snakes do anything I say. One word from him and the puffs would do the same," he paused, smirking as Ginny hung onto his every word, then continued.

"His family is light, but still pureblood. In fact a little birdy told me that his father made it clear that his future spouse has to be a pureblood. You, are a pureblood witch. I want you to get close to Cedric. Become his friend, then his future lover. All the while, slowly converting him. Parvati and Padma will help you. Try not to seem desperate. That's unattractive. Do you think you can do that for me, Ginny?" he said and Ginny nodded, her eyes determined.

"I can do that Hades." she said and Hadrian hummed. "Good. You should know that Cedric likes smart girls. So try to stay on top of your studies and you definitely need a better wardrobe. I'll have Kreacher get you some things. Hairbands and all that. And, thank you Ginny. I really appreciate this." smiled the raven and Ginny blushed.

"You're welcome." she smiled.

Hadrian nodded toward the prefect and the elder witch led Ginny away, leaving the common room.

"That was interesting." commented Blaise and Ron nodded. "It almost felt as if you were using magic but I know you weren't." he said, curiosity in his voice.

"Really? I just figured I'm good at persuading people." yawned Hadrian and Neville rolled his eyes. "Of course. But it almost looked like you were using a charm on her. Like a veela or a dark elf." he said as they all stood.

"Hm. I'll look into it later."

~^~

"George, you didn't have to get up today. I told you, I don't mind if you watch over Fred." said Hadrian once the group had took their seats at the Slytherin table for breakfast the next morning.

The younger twin nodded but didn't attempt to get up.

"I know, but he would want me here with you all. He would be upset if one of us wasn't by your side. Besides, I'm not one of the top students because I skip class all the time. I need to be there so Fred doesn't fall behind." he said and Ron gave him a level stare.

"George, you look tense." said the younger Weasley and George sighed. "I know. I'm used to having Fred beside me. We do everything together. But I know later we can't always be together so really, this is good for me. I'll be fine. Especially with Anubis keeping me company." he smiled slightly toward the snake as it nudged his cheek affectionately, trying to make him feel better and George chuckled.

"Sorry but if Anubis is with you, no one will try anything. I'd feel better if he stays with you until Fred recovers." said Hadrian and George hummed. "It's fine."