Chapter 3: "Call Doctor Jeon, now!"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright." Jeonghan nodded as he jots down everything Junhui said on his iPad.

"By the way, any update on the renovation progress?"

"You can move back to your penthouse in a week. I know it's hard to sleep here so hang in there boss. We would love to go back to our home too." Jeonghan responded.

It has been a few weeks since the renovation of Junhui's penthouse therefore the Divine's leader stays at the main headquarter. Not wanting to let their leader be lonely at night, except for Seungcheol and Minghao, all of the elites insisted on staying at the main headquarter making it a temporary home for all of them.

"That's good to hear. By the way, search for a new place for Jihoon. His old house has been discovered by his enemies. Even though he is Charon, I'm still worried about his safety."

"Noted. I'll help him with that. Anything else?"

"None for now. I'm sure Cheol hyung needs to leave?" Junhui question when he saw Seungcheol looking at his wristwatches for the ninth time.

"I apologise but I just remembered that I have a meeting in 30 minutes but the drive from here to the station is about 45 minutes. Can I go?"

With Junhui's approval, Seungcheol then excuses himself to leave as he needs to go back to the police station. The eldest left hurriedly, almost bumping to the innocent Minghao who was about to knock on Junhui's office door.

"Yes, Minghao?" Junhui asks when he saw Minghao in newly-changed clothing. He looks way more comfortable and free now rather than his normal black attires.

"Boss, I'm going out, for now, I'll leave for the next mission tonight," Minghao announced as soon as he stepped into the room. He waited until Junhui nodded in acknowledgement before excusing himself.

"Is he still seeing that singer, Dokyeom?" Junhui observes once Minghao is out of his sight.

"Yes. From the way he's acting, I think they're quite serious with each other." Jeonghan replies with a tight-lipped smile.

"That's good for him. Dokyeom is a good guy." Junhui asserted calmly. He then reaches for the first files on top of his desk.

Jeonghan observed Junhui's reaction as the younger certainly look relieves and no longer hungover Minghao like he did in the past. He had been by Junhui's side for as long as he remembered therefore he knows the former's feelings towards Minghao.

"By the way, you have an appointment with Doctor Jeon in fifteen minutes," Jeonghan added.

"Jeon Wonwoo?"

"Yes."

•–•

Hansol walks out of his apartment ten minutes after sending Junhui and his so-called subordinate away. Although the older male insisted on sending him to work, Hansol declined as he was still very much embarrassed.

His face turns crimson at the thought that he had hit someone with roses. In his defences, he was shocked to see a person sitting in his living room so early in the morning and the first thing he can reach for as a protection for both him and the injured Junhui is the fresh thorny roses.

It took Minghao almost ten minutes to explain himself and the male went back to with scratches on his face and arms. He remembered Junhui's waves of laughter when the older saw Minghao sitting at the small dining table with a bloodied face. Hansol wanted to patch him up yet the former said no.

"Hansol-ah!" A familiar voice called from his back making the blond male turns around. He saw one of his friends rushing towards him wearing comfortable gym clothes.