What is this feeling!?

Gang Bi's POV

It was nearly time for school to give over and now, all my classmates' glares and stares on me were understood after my friends explained what happened. I knew it wont last long if i just ignore it so i tried hard to show no reactions to them. And i ignored every possible places in the school where i could meet Jong Hyun. I could not imagine him carrying me eventhough Eun Hye elaborated the scene as much as she could.

I just could not stop blushing. I could not believe that i was taken care of by my nearly ex-crush. But all my insecurities took over my happiness. Insecurities like weight, face, etc etc. Also, I was failing at the attempt of forgetting him. I should have thanked him at the very least but i didnt. Haha. I hope its fine.

Kyk's POV

We decided to hang out with my new group of friends since i didnt have to go to the convenience store to work today.

The owner of the convenience store actually hired two part time workers. Both of us were students so i worked thrice a week and the other worker worked four days a week and of course, he got paid more than me.

We all started packing our bags as the bell rang and Woo Bin and Sung Joon kept on arguing on which restaurant they wanted to go to. I was just a bit grumpy for no reason.
"Are you okay?" Soo Hyuk asked looking at me, with his bag all packed.
"Yes. Are you done? Lets go!" I responded.
"Sure." He said, curving his eyebrows as if suspecting something or confused about something.
We were walking through the campus and Sung Joon and Eun Woo kept teasing Jong Hyun with Gang Bi. He looked really annoyed but still took hold of it with loads and loads of excuses and explanation. I kept thinking about various things looking and glaring at only Jong Hyun when Woo Bin waved his hands in front of my eyes.
"What are you thinking about, cousin? We are asking you something here." He said.
"Umm..really? Sorry. What were you saying?" I asked.
"Whoa! He looked so scary just now." Sung Joon said pointing at me, "He looked like Jong Hyun was going to be killed soon." He whispered and laughed really hard, alone and stopped eventually.
"Nah, stop it guys. Dont bother him. Lets go fast." Soo Hyuk said and patted my back as if understanding what i was going through.

I wasnt aware before but as i was spending more time with them, i have noticed that Eun Woo has not been talking much to me like he was talking to others and his stares were not the 'friendly' glares at all. I wonder what it is about.

*Oh by the way, you might think what happened with Soo Hyuk's friends suspecting him about something. They made a deal and decided that Soo Hyuk would take them out to eat five times, whenever they want and it would be his treat if he didnt want to tell them about his secrets. It was not a problem for him anyway so he agreed. And today is the first treat they were getting.*

"Jong Hyun, was she heavy or light?" Sung Joon asked him, bringing up the topic again, referring to Gang Bi and chuckled. "Oh you must not know right? You were so worried about her that you didnt think about anything else." He continued teasing and grinned. We were already seated at the restaurant when he was talking about it.

All the scenes of him carrying Gang Bi came back in my mind and i again was disturbed unintentionally. 'Aish. Why am i so concerned? Its getting annoying.' I said which i thought was in my mind but everyone faced towards me as they clearly heard what i just said.
"What is getting annoying? Are you okay Young Kim? You have been acting really weird since a long time. Are you okay?" Woo Bin asked playing with the tissues kept on the table.
"No, its nothing. I was just blabbering about something else. And i have nothing to worry about." I clarified.
"Its not even about Gang Bi?" Soo Hyuk asked cheekily.
"What are you talking about?" I said, smiling a bit, a bit scared too and a bit nervous too while everyone just stared at me. The waiter suddenly came with the menu and asked what we would like to order so they got a little distracted. I was so happy the waiter came at the right time. I sighed and looked at Soo Hyuk who was still smiling at me, naughtiness twinkling in his eyes.