Friendship

Kyk's POV

Is it really her? Or am i just overthinking? They look kinda similar though. Shall i ask her her name? No no..it would be too weird.

"Hey. My name is Soo Hyuk and he is Sung Joon." The guy i sat next to extended his hand and interrupted my thoughts.
I smiled at him and shook his hands. "Nice to meet you both"

"Nah...you two are talking like some uncles" Sung Joon butted in.
I laughed and asked about them a bit more about themselves but my mind was still focused on something else.

It was already time for the class to begin but the teacher still didnt come. After a while, the class leader came in and notified us that the teachers were having some meetings. So it was basically a free period.
And i realised i had to make friends so i collected my thoughts and lived in the moment.
I finally met my far related cousin and finally talked to him. I literally talked and befriended everyone around me. They were very friendly and easy-going people. I faced forward and saw the girls in front of me. One faced towards me and introduced herself-- "Cha Eun Hye" she said. "Wait.." I pointed to the guy sitting behind with Woo Bin and Jong Hyun and said "He is Cha Eun Woo.. are you siblings?"
"Yes..unfortunately.. he actually repeated this year..so we are in the same class." She said and winked at him while he glared at her with a brotherly annoyed face. And the other girl, Kim Yeong Byeol started to introduce herself. The girl in the middle was asleep again, so i couldnt know her name.
I suddenly remembered i had my friend in this class too so i started searching for her.

"Whom are you searching for?? Hong Jong Hyun asked from behind as he learned my expressions.
"Umm..is there a girl named Park Bo Young in this class?"i asked.
Eun Woo nodded and told me that she went to the infirmary this morning before i arrived as she felt a little light headed. "Why?" He added.

They all saw the worried expression i was wearing.
"How do you know her? Are you literally dating the diva of our class already??" Sung Joon asked before i could answer Eun Woo, covering his mouth with his hand.

Soo Hyuk hushed him "Stop exaggerating!"he said.
"Whatt? It is true..oh wait, is there someone else you consider a diva??" He teased Soo hyuk.
"What exactly are you referring to, you fool??"he said in annoyance.
Woo bin and Sung Joon eyed him suspiciously again and figured there was something dubious about Soo hyuk lately.
"We have something to talk about after school...right Soo Hyuk?" Woo Bin said in an evil tone.
"No, we dont!" He defensed.

"Wait..what exactly is going on right now?" Jong Hyun asked squinting his eyes.
"We will all get to know about it after school, i guess" Sung Joon said and grinned.
I was just looking at them and trying to figure out what they were referring to. They all seemed really dramatic just now. I could see Soo Hyuk's pointed ears becoming all red. So i just patted his shoulder and faced forward. I could not wait to see Bo Young soon.

Gang Bi's POV

Thank god, Eun Hye woke me up before another teacher arrived or else i would have been scolded again. Yeong Byeol was studying something so Eun Hye and I joined her and studied the same thing.
"You finally awake now? Now will you be polite enough to greet the new student?" Sung Joon said, and tried to embarrass me. But that made me remember about him and that i had not talked to him so i hurriedly faced him.
"So sorry, i fell asleep again. Hello, my name is Gang Bi." I said.
He didnt respond and his expressions seemed like he was taken aback with something, i assumed it was because of my weird introduction, so i faced front again where Eun Hye and Yeong Byeol giggled and patted my hand as they knew how socially awkward i was.
Aish...why am i soo awkward in these kind of things?

KYK'S POV

'Gang Bi'
'So is it really her?' I kept having various thoughts as i was looking at her when...
"Yah..why are you like that?" Soo Hyuk whispered to me as i was making the situation really awkward.
I came back to reality and responded finally.
"Oh, sorr..sorry for that, i..i was thin..thinking about something else. Hello"
'Argh..why am i stuttering?'
"Haha...its fine." She answered slightly nodding her head to the side, not facing me anymore.

Park Bo Young's POV

I woke up to the other student beside my bed whimpering in pain. My head still felt a little bit giddy but it was way better than before. I drank the water kept beside me and was relieved to know i was getting better.

I had to meet Young Kim today, so i felt guilty getting sick on this very day. He is my childhood friend, maybe who knew me the most amongst all my friends too. My parents and i moved to Seoul three years ago and thats when we separated. Eventhough we sometimes contact each other through social medias, its still not enough and he was always so busy with his part time jobs so we hardly even contacted each other at some point.

And after hearing from him that he was moving to Seoul, it felt like i was the happiest person on earth. I was soo glad we were going to the same school, well, i pestered and kind of forced his mom to let him transfer to this school, its not a coincidence. I was so excited but i had to be sick today..argh..! 'I hope he is socialising with the other students.' I thought.

I tried to stand up straight and freshen up which was not so hard anymore. I looked at the time and realised it was nearly break time so i decided to wait and go back after the bell rings.
~
~
~
I went back to the class which was almost empty so i assumed they went to the canteen and not seeing Young Kim in the class, i wished he wasnt alone and had made some friends with whom he could go around the school with. Well, it wont be hard for him anyway.

I went to the canteen and found him right away with a group of people. But why? Why did 'he' have to be included? Why was Young Kim talking to him? Why was he always meddled in my life? Why cant i just ignore him and forget about him and move on when i want to? Well, if he can do it, i can too..!

So i gathered myself and stood confident. I went straight to Young Kwang and hugged him. Idk why i did it, just adrenaline rush, i guess. He was shocked too but hugged me back when he realized it was me. Cha Eun Woo was looking too, with his shameless, pointed eyes. I released him and grinned.

"Hey. I missed you so so so so sooo much..!" I said.
"Me too....Are you okay now? What happened this morning?" He asked seriously concerned.
"Im fine now. Dont worry and sorry for being sick today" i said making an apologetic face.
"Is that something to say sorry for??" He sighed and was about say something more when Sung Joon interrupted.

"What exactly is going on between you two right now? Do you guys realize we are here too? Do you realize there are many other students here? Wait...What is your relationship anyway? This is a canteen, a public place......" he was going to continue when Cha Eun Woo suddenly banged on the table with his hands and aggressively went out of the canteen. He seemed pissed. But why was he?? 'Shameless little brat' i said which i thought i said in my mind but i think Young Kim heard it.

"Why did he leave like that?" Kim Woo Bin asked with a confused face, watching Eun Woo leaving the canteen.
"And why would he bang at the table so hard? I was startled." Hong Jong Hyun added patting his chest.
"I think he does not like the food" Sung Joon said confidently and others also joined assuming anything they wanted.

But i think Young Kwang slightly understood it was because of us and looked at me, trying to understand and learn my expressions which i was trying hide at any cost. I acted natural and tried to change the topic and saw he still didnt buy any food so i pulled him by his arm, bought food for both of us, and pulled him out of the canteen, and he just came along.

~~~~~
Author's note:

So this is today's update and i hope you are still interested in reading this . I hope you like it and keep supporting.
I will update the next chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Thank you...!
Peace..!✌✌✌