Planning and Plottings

KYK's POV

I stood in front of my new school wondering if i was too early. This morning, my mother was more excited than me about transferring to a new school and woke me up, ironed my uniform, made my breakfast, and eventually did everything i would have done on other days. She was too cute.

This was my first time changing schools in my life. I had to because my sister had a transfer in her company from Incheon to Seoul and my mother did not want to leave her alone and so did i.

Since i was two months late already, i was worried i would not be able to catch up with the other students or make friends. But i knew Bo Young would be here, Park Bo Young. She is my childhood friend but she moved to Seoul three years ago but we still keep in touch occasionally. Also, there was my far-related cousin, Kim Woo Bin, whom i knew of four days ago from my mother. She told me that we were really close and played together very often when we were small but i dont remember a thing. I dont know what type of a person he is, but i hope we could get along.

As i was walking through the campus, i realized how big the school was. Everything looked so customized and perfect that i felt buttrflies in my stomach. I literally got chills thinking this would be the school i was going to everyday.

I made my way to the staff room to meet the teachers who would tell me what to do and where to go. Many teachers still did not arrive but there were some so i told one of them that i was a new student. She instantly recognised me and sent me to the office where i had to fill up some more forms. It took a lot of time as there were other students they had to deal with too.

As i was submitting the filled up forms, they told me that i had to go to Joh eun seonsaengnim, as he was my future class's homeroom teacher. I went to the staff room again but unlike before, the room was packed with all the teachers and some students. It would be a struggle to search for him amongst so many so i just asked the teacher who was closest from the door.
"Excuse me,Sir? Can you please tell me where i can find Joh Eun seonsaengnim?" I asked gently.
"Umm..Of course i can tell you. Are you the new student?he asked. I was waiting for you." He continued.
I wore a confused face but still responded "Yes sir. My name is Kim Young Kwang."
"Okay okay. Follow me." He said already walking out of the staff room while i tried to catch up with him. "Lets go to your new class. By the way, you came to the right person. I am your homeroom teacher." He laughed and patted my back.
"Thank you sir" i bowed hurriedly while walking and grinned.

I was unexpectedly nervous in the last minute. As i was walking behind the teacher, i could see the long stick he held in his hand which seemed to be a part of his identity. He seemed scary suddenly and it felt like he would hit me anytime soon. But i focused on the way instead and was thinking how i should introduce myself to the other students.

Gang Bi's POV

Everyone was cheering for me asking for my signature and autograph. All i could hear was my name being glorified by all my fans while i had four bodyguards around me to protect me and gave me way to walk. There were reporters asking when i would publish my new book and what genre it was going to be about and various other questions. I got into the confortable and gorgeous car which drove me to a heavenly bungalow. It was a perfectly organised home where my family was waiting for me peacefully. It legit felt like heaven. It felt too perfect to be true. We were all soo happy in the perfect world when something suddenly hit my head so hard.

"Ouch!!" I snapped out of my dream and came back to reality. Everyone's attention was on me and when i looked in front of me with my eyes finally opened, i saw a strict looking man with a stick in his hand so i realised he was the one who had hit me. Eun Hye who sat beside me shook me up as she understood i was still confused as to what was happening.