Memories

Gang Bi's POV

It was finally break time and my friends and i went to the canteen. Just as we bought our food and found a seat, the new guy, Kim Young Kwang along with his new group of friends came in and took the table right in front of us. I dont know why, there was something about him which was really exciting and interesting. Haha. Maybe just the looks, lol, i sound soo....idk. I cleared my mind and tried to focus on my food. For some reason, it felt like he was staring at me too, or maybe i was just thinking too much, he might be looking at someone behind. Oh wait...'maybe he caught me staring at him first and found me weird and thats why he was staring at me....aish, that might be possible' i thought hitting my forehead, but not too hardly.

"Are you even listening to what i am saying??" Cha Eun Hye said.
Cha Eun Hye and Yeong Byeol glared at me while eating their food so i realized they must have been sayimg something. So i tried making a face as if i understood what they were saying.
"Yes! Of course i heard....continue what you were saying...haha...i am listening." I tried my best.
They both sighed and Yeong Byeol told me that they were not saying anything and that they were just testing me.
I made a face trying to hide the embarrassment and continued eating.

"So are you interested?" Eun hye asked looking at me.
"Interested in what?" I responded.
"In him?" Yeong byeol continued the question.
I didnt want to but i blushed...i dont know why everything was so obvious about me in front of these two. I tried to hide my unexplicable feelings as much as possible but my cheeks and ears were red. They giggled and calmed me down. Why was i not denying it? Why the hell did it seem like i was accepting the fact that i like him?
"Wait wait wait...lets clear things out here, i dont okay?? I dont like him. He just came today...what are u talking about?" I blurted out.
They tittered and said they were just kidding when...

'Park Bo Young?'
She came in and rapidly went to him and hugged him right in front of my eyes. He hugged her back too.
Umm...u know..i always considered Bo Young to be the prettiest girl i have ever seen.  I admired her, not only because of her looks, but because of her academic marks too. I dont think she even knows i am in her class. I dont think she even knows that i exist. I know everyone is pretty in their own way. But i just found her really really pretty and...they looked.. so good together. I wasnt looking at anything else and stared at them until they left the canteen together.

KYK's POV

I saw her after so many years, so i was really happy i finally got to see her. But she was disturbed, the reason might be lame or might be not, but i could not see her that way, of course since she was my childhood friend and was like a little sister to me.  Ans she wasnt often looking like this, i wanted to talk to her, but i decided to give her some space.

We were just walking around the basketball court quietly. I wasnt asking anything and let her have her deep thought about something which i didnt know about. She suddenly pointed at the edge of the stairs and said "lets sit there". We went and took a seat. The situation was of course, very awkward.

Bo Young's POV

I know i was making the situation awkward. I thought he would ask me something since he seemed to have many questions for me. But he didnt, he didnt ask one question and was quiet the whole time along with me.

I decided to change the scene and talked about what we did before we met and talked about life while we were eating.

He was the same, the same cheerful, friendly and matured guy and was very easy to talk to.

I liked the fact that he didnt force me to talk about something i didnt want to talk about. I had to tell him what was going on in my life and i know i will one day. I smiled at him and we went back to the classroom when the bell rang.