Chapter 7. Rush

Depuis le début

Izuku slapped Bakugo. "The Bakugo i knew back then wasn't this weak. no matter what, he was Always aiming to become the greatest hero there is, without losing himself, sure you became a arrogant bully. But you Always went for your goal, and if someone was stronger, you'd make sure you'd pass it. Don't lose yourself, or your goal, instead of becoming desperate, surpass me! become stronger then i could ever be!" Izuku stated.

Bakugo was surprised by that, so were others, the same was for Aizawa who had walked in with a few other students. "So anyone care to explain why therapist Izuku appeared instead of hero Izuku?" Aizawa asked. "NOTHING!" Bakugo shouted. "what do you want?" he then asked. "The hell you say to me boy?" Aizawa asked as his hair rose into the sky with his binding cloth. Bakugo forgot it was Aizawa he was talking to.

"Nothing" he answered. "Thought so" Aizawa answered. "Alright, i know this is actually All might's combat training time, but right now is the only time those guys have time, so i have to intrude" Aizawa explained. "That's alright, it's not a problem at all" All might explained.

"Alright, so, i was going to tell you more about the workstudies, however i decided i'll let others explain about it, and by others i mean people who have already experiened workstudies" Aizawa stated.

Suddenly 3 students stepped forward. "Let me introduce you to UA's top students the big three" he stated There was a blond guy with a cartoonish face and a blond cowlick. then there was a girl with blue hair which could be pulled all around her she had a cute innocent face. Then there was a coward with black hair who was shacking out of his shoes with his back turned towards everyone.

"It's so nice to meet you all! my name is Nejire Hado, this litten Kitten here is Tamaki, and this is Mirio!" Nejire explained in a fast way. "OH why do you have that mask?" she asked Shoji, but before he could answer she started asking others questions too. She asked Mina about her horns, Todoroki about his scar, Mineta about his balls which made him drool.

"Oh and you are the one from the sports festival!" She stated as she watched Izuku. "Why were you attacked back then? are you that Midoriya boy that went missing? Are your flames really green? why are they green? what can you do with your flames?" she started bombarding him. "How is this rational?" Aizawa asked annoyed. "I'm Sorry Aizawa, she's very curious" Mirio Stated.

"So does anyone have any idea on what workstudies are?" Mirio asked. "I heard about it, those are like intern ships, however we'll be doing actual hero work!" Iida explained. "That's right, and do you guys know what those work studies are for? and what you'll gain from them?" Mirio asked. However no one could answer that.

"hmm guess not, now to think of the best way to explain it... oh i know! i'll fight you all at once!" Mirio then suddenly yelled. "WHAT!?" Everyone shouted. "Well, the best way to explain it is to show it" Mirio stated. "You know? rational!" Mirio stated as Aizawa just sighed. "I just hope you know what you signed up for" Aizawa answered.

"Don't worry! i'll be fine!" Mirio stated with a smirk. "You sure? we've fought legitimate villains before, we're not as weak as you might think" Kirishima stated."I know but you'll have to show me" Mirio stated with a smile.

"I'm sitting out" Bakugo stated. "I'll see enough by watching, and i can't really fight after earlier" he answered. "Sorry" Izuku chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "It's fine by me" Mirio said. Mirio left to get his hero suit as the others began stretching. A little while later, Mirio appeared in his suit, Nejire and Tamaki had changed too for if they needed to.

Mirio and Class 1A got ready to fight as Bakugo sat down against the wall. Izuku stood there with a serious look on his face watching Mirio. "So who will go first?" Mirio asked. Immediatly after, Iida, Kirishima, Ojiro, Shoji, Uraraka and Sato rushed in to fight him. However when Iida arrived the first and tried his recipro burst, it went right through Mirio. The others tried attacking aswell, however this also passed right through him.