"What was that?" I questioned and she just harrumphed and continued walking with her head up and to the side. Finally, after walking through the city for a while, we stopped in front of a giant blue and yellow building. I thought that it was very pretty, and apparently so did the Tepig. She actually said it aloud as we stood in front of the building.

"Are we going to go inside or are we going to just sleep here and bask in the beauty of a building" I asked and she glared at me, but walked through the front doors and I grinned and followed behind her.

Inside the place was super busy and loud. I was really surprised that we couldn't hear all of the music and commotion from outside from how loud it was in here. The place was actually run by electricity too and I wanted to see where they were storing it to see if they had any that I could absorb.

"I'm surprised that they have electricity here" I looked at Tepig and she just shrugged.

"I'm guessing that some of the fire or electric Pokémon use their powers to keep this place running. It's probably one of their jobs actually." She said and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why would they use their powers like that especially if they can't fight back and are going to be super tired afterwards?" I asked and she shrugged, or at least she imitated one.

"I don't know, but I do know that they have guards there to protect them, and help the ones that aren't used to the work yet" she says and now that I thought about it. It made sense. The newer and old ones would be the most tired, but the ones that have been doing the job for a while and weren't too old to retire were in prime condition with tons of stamina.

"What can I help you with?" I didn't even realize that we were at the counter until a Milotic spoke to us, and of coarse I scared myself and jumped to the second floor of the building. The Milotic and Tepig looked at me with disbelief. I guess that Tepig still wasn't used to my reactions. I calmed myself down and then jumped to the floor and scratched my mane nervously.

"Sorry, I'm still learning that jumping that high isn't normal" I said and the Milotic smiled at me, she then started to hover in the air with her 'wings' and tail and then landed.

"You're fine. I actually had to get used to the stares too, but after a while they won't bother you" she said and I just looked at her. After a second the Milotic gave us a room key that said 345 and I looked at the Tepig.

"We aren't going in separate rooms!" I asked and she shook her head.

"No I think it's a big waste of space just for one Pokémon to have an entire room to themselves, especially if it's just two" she said and I tilted my head at her.

"But don't you care about the fact that there's only one bed, and we're different genders" I said and she looked away again, but I don't think that it was smugness this time.

"I-I didn't think about that" she sputtered, "I guess you'll be sleeping on the couch or the floor then"

"Why me?" I growled

"Because, like you said, your the male, and the females always get the bed" she threatened and I resigned to my fate.

"Fine, but this is probably the first and last time I'm sleeping in a hotel" I said and she looked at me and tilted her head this time.

"Why?"

"Because I want to be an assassin like the Dragonite told me I could be, and I don't see any other area for me to use my speed and strength in. So that's what I'm going to train for, and the first thing I think I'll need to train myself on it the natural world around me." I said and the Tepig bobbed her head from side to side.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense" she said and stepped into a circular platform, and after I stepped on as well, although cautiously, she used a weak flamethrower in a little square panel on the wall.

The elevator powered up and she kept the stream going until we reached the third floor. Where she stopped her flamethrower and pushed a button on the wall quickly. There was a stabbing sound underneath the platform, and the elevator strained to go back down.

Once we stepped out there was a loud sliding sound and then the platform lurched downwards for a foot and then stopped and gradually went back down the elevator shaft.

"Sadly the only thing that allows other Pokémon to go to a bottoms floor is riding on the platform while the Onyx carries it and the Pokémon on it down to the bottom floor. We can only use our abilities to go up, not down" the Tepig said when she caught me staring, "they are still working on a way to make it so that we can descend and ascend using our abilities. I've heard that some of the mainland cities already have this technology and only electricity powers the machines."

"Really?" I asked, "how would any of you know that. I mean this island is kind of a one way trap"

"I don't know but some of the Pokémon say that they can understand the water Pokémon and tell others that the water Pokémon can freely go through the storm with ease and come back at will. They say that the Aquatic Pokemon have seen the Human Cities and explain what happens there every now and then." the Tepig looked at me and then looked forwards back to watching the room signs as we passed them.

"And what Pokémon here are capable of understanding water Pokémon" I asked and she stopped in-front of a door with numbers on it.

"Here we are, room number 345" she said and then looked at me, and I tilted my head and then saw where she was looking. Right she didn't have any fingers, so I was the one that had to carry everything for her. I "oh'd" and went to put the badge somewhere, but there wasn't anywhere to put it.

Then all of the sudden the card glowed red and the door opened, and I just stared at it in confusion.

"There's a Rotom that is always monitoring the rooms, I don't know where they put it, but it can open more than thirty rooms as once, turn on lights, and talk to other Pokémon at the same time" she said and walked in. "Anyways the only Pokémon here that I knew was able to talk to the water Pokémon was a Blastiose, but he's been long dead for a while now, I think somewhere around fifty years now"

I raised an eye town at her, but made my way into the room as well. The walls were a sort of Teal color, I didn't really know how to describe it, and then all of the sudden they changed to red, white, and orange, some rooms even had borders that looked like lightning where the colors met.

"The rooms automatically change according to the color the Pokémon that enters is, and once again, that's another thing that Rotom do." This all mad me a little uneasy, could the Rotom see everything that went on inside of a room then. I guess that it only gives me more of a reason to only spend one night here.