"Amanda!"

The dark haired woman turned around, and she smiled widely. Her cheeks were pink and her nose had various freckles scattered around it, as though someone accidentally dropped a bit of paint on it.

"Hey Potter," she greeted.  "Haven't seen you since graduation. Evans, I can't quite believe you stuck around that idiot," the red haired laughed, while the man pushed his glasses farther up his nose, looking upset.

"Here I thought Wilde was showing her Hufflepuff."

"So where are you all going?" She wondered, looking at the two. It's been  only a year since they graduated from Hogwarts, and while Amanda Wilde was a Half-Blood, they exchanged a look.

"Well, truth be told," Lily started. "We're having our wedding tomorrow, and we're getting some last stuff--"

"Wow! That's wonderful!" she cheered happily, hugging the two. "I'm so happy you guys find happiness in such a time."

"How are you doing, Amanda?" James wondered. Amanda sighed.

"You-Know-Who is really uptight about Muggle-borns. He sent one of his Death Eaters to find my father," a shadow passed her face, and she suddenly seemed older than them, despite being a month younger than Lily. "He found my  whole family, I was at Hogwarts." She shook her head, licking her lips and attempting to stop tears. "My parents were both killed at the spot, my brother tortured. I heard I'm a price for Bellatrix Lestrange these days."

"But you're a half-blood," Lily stated in fear. They were by the church of Godric's Hollow, and she suddenly remembered Amanda was born and raised not far from the graveyard of Godric's Hollow, as she once told her.

"They resented my father," she shrugged. "Muggle-born, advocate for research about the magic of Muggle-borns. You know, not scared of them."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna go through with what I started before they were murdered," Amanda nodded, looking serious and fierce, green eyes bright. "I'm gonna join the war."

::

"Sawyer!"

"Yeah?" she asked with a smile. Her eyes were brighter than before, and cheeks pinker. Sirius looked at her in surprise, frozen for a moment.

"I, uh. The cookies, are ready." He smiled. "We gotta take them out now, and you don't allow near the oven."

"Oh, sure," she laughed, much unlike Sawyer. Sawyer's laughter was more on the raspy side, but this one was cheerful and chirpy.

Like Amanda's.

::

"This situation is getting worse and worse, Dumbledore," Sirius Black stated. Amanda sat there, dumbfounded. "I don't know how we can contain all this..."

"Death," Amanda whispered, but it carried on.

The group sat quietly. The Order Of the Phoenix was at loss. They mustn't give up, they all knew. Alice squeezed her husband's hand, and Frank smiled. James had his hand on top of Lily's.

Amanda looked at them in envy.

It must be nice to know that if they were gone, someone would miss them. Remus Lupin spoke up.

"We have to keep fighting, I just don't know how."

"Hope," Lily smiled at them. "And love."