j. three

"You look like you didn't sleep at all," Hermione noted as Sawyer rested her head on Lee's shoulder at Lunch. Her eyes were shut, but she was obviously awake as she kept shifting.

"And where were you at breakfast?" Harry questioned.

"Asleep," she answered the boy, "because I did not sleep very well," she waved at Hermione's direction. With a sigh, she opened her eyes. She blinked slowly, unsure of her surroundings. Her dreams were plagued by fears; she was so used to dreaming of death that those kind of dreams, the almost normal ones, made her feel un-easy.

She awoke after a dream of Charlie handing her a sunflower, the sun burn on his shoulder dull, yet she remembered how painful it was for him. She didn't dream of it, but the memory of the picnic and how they were comepletely wet after falling into the lake was vivid. She did not feel rested, so after managing to finally fall asleep again she was plagued by the boggart who confronted her just two nights earlier.

When she woke up, she had to deal with gut-wrenching guilt of lying to everyone around her. For oblivating her family.

So when she did fall alseep again and dreamt about Tom Riddle in a dark cave, she was drenched in cold sweat and woke up screaming and late to her first class of the day-- and since she missed breakfast, she had no solid idea of what was that first class.

Snape wasn't happy that she was in this class, and much less about her being late.

"You're not setting a great example," Hermione lectured. "You're not even wearing your Head Girl badge!"

"I lost it or something," Sawyer mumbled, starting to pile some food on her plate.

Harry was looking rather squirmish as he looked around. Sawyer turned to see two Hufflepuffs whispering and pointing directly at him.

True, Dumbledore, Harry and Cedric all made a statement about the Dark Lord's return, but Dumbledore was being called an Old Fool, Harry was dismissed as a liar that is simply looking for attention, and the fact Cedric's failed to return to his final year at Hogwarts, as well as the fact he lost a considerable amount of weight helped the Daily Prophet's- and the ministry- case of him losing his mind at the maze.

"Hey," Sawyer barked. "No pointing or there will be points deduction."

"Sorry," they both squealed, and when she turned back Hermione was looking rather angry, but Harry smiled bashfully.

"That's abusing your power, pointing and whispering might be rude, but not against the rules."

"They were giving me a migraine," she waved off. "And that should be against the rules."

"True, Sawyer with a migraine is the worst thing ever." Fred stated as he sat down on her one side, while George sat next to Lee.

"Worst than You-Know-Who," George joked.

"I do believe we're even," Sawyer half-joked in reply.

"So how's your day?" Fred wondered with a brilliant smile.

"I have no idea what's my next class, and so far I'm pretty sure Snape is cursing me and my father."

"Which one?"

"Does it matter?"

"I have your time-table," George stated, handing her the note. She went through Double Care of Magical Creatures with Lee already, and next she had Double Charms. She wondered why most of her classes were Double, but she quickly averted her attention back to the conversation.

"Have you two given up on the part-time thing?" Ron asked his older brothers as Sawyer pushed the food around in her plate.

"You ought to!" Hermione suddenly remembered her previous argument with the twins. Fred smiled his best smile, but Sawyer could see he really was trying to dazzle the girl in front of him.