Saturday, December 18th

Depuis le début

'Goodmorning girls!' Eliza cheers.

'Morning!' Kara and Lena say happy at the same time.

'Damn you two are too happy.' Alex grunts.

Kara shakes it off and goes on with what she's doing.

Kara prepares some toast for Lena and herself.

At some point, Alex stands up to go to the bathroom. When Kara stands up to put away her plate she sees Eliza focussed on an article and her face turned the other way.

That's when Kara surprises Lena by putting a quick kiss on Lena's cheek.

Lena goes all red in a second and Kara smirks. She looks at Eliza still focussed on the magazine.

Alex comes back seconds later from the bathroom and sees Lena being as red as a tomato. 

'Lena, what are you blushing about?' She asks. 

'Just something embarrassing my friends texted me.' Lena says coldly. That's one good thing about being a Luthor. Lena can lie without making it even a bit suspicious. 

When finishing breakfast both girls go upstairs again. They say it's to work on their assignment. And it partly is. But it's also to kiss. 

The door closes when Lena pushes Kara against the wall. Kissing her. It's not rough. It's subtle. Yet in a way, Lena can take the lead. Their tongues battle for a long time when Kara hears the sound of the stairs as a sign someone is coming upstairs. 

Quickly the girlfriends sit down in their fort. Lena grabs the booklet and opens it. When they hear someone passing the room without opening or knocking on the door they breathe out of relief. 

'We might as well answer the questions now.' Lena says. 

'We forgot yesterday.' Kara states. 

'Yeah, I know. We were kind of busy...' Lena grins. 

'Question from yesterday. Do you remember what your first school report was about?' Lena reads. 

'It's silly but mine was about pizza.' Kara laughs. 

Lena facepalms her hands. 'Seriously? Well, I could have expected it.'  

'Mine was about the periodic table.' Lena says. 

'What is that?' Kara frowns. 

'That's exactly the reason I help you with science.' Lena smiles. 

'Next question:' Kara starts reading from the booklet.

'What is your biggest worry at the moment. It's your turn to start.' 

Lena thinks for a second but the answer to that is pretty clear. 'Honestly? Just going back home. I didn't like it here at the start but now I like you so much I don't want to go home.' 

Kara smiles at Lena's answer. 'I'll take that as a compliment. But I get what you're saying. This is going to be complicated. But let's figure that out later. For now... let's just enjoy being together.' 

Lena smiles. 'Yes, let's do that. But what about your biggest worry?' 

Kara swallowes. 'My sexuality. I have no idea what's going on and it's all going very fast.' She says while looking at Lena. 

'I get that. Maybe we can look at the names of different sexualities and see if you feel comfortable with any?' Lena proposes. 

'That's a good idea. I don't know anything about LGBT so let's dive in.' Kara says while grabbing her laptop. 

Lena searches for everything and let Kara read some things. 

'What do you identify with?' Kara asks. 

Lena points to the screen. 'Lesbian. I don't think I can ever fall in love with a men.' 

After reading everything Kara is still not sure in whatever sexuality she feels best. It's probably going to be pan or lesbian. But she still had time to figure things out. 

The rest of the day is spent with cuddling while watching Christmas movies and a make out session now and then. Lena feels all warm inside when she texts Sam a picture of her and Kara kissing. Sam is the only one that's allowed to know for now. Kara is also okay with it. She writes 'girlfriends.' before sending the picture. 

Lena smirks as she clicks on 'send'. Sam sees it in seconds and responses in no-time. 

Sam: I don't want to say I told you so but I told you so. 
Sam: Good job!
Sam: I want to hear all the details later!
Lena: Thanks you're the bestest <3

A/N: I'm so annoyed. My country is in lockdown again. I was supposed to go on a trip but obviously it got cancelled. Anyway, I think my chapter is kinda cute. Thanks for the sweet comments on the last chapter <3