six

There was a loud noise coming from the door. I thought it was a part of my dream, but i was wrong. I groaned. Looking at the clock.

SAT 7:15.
What the hell?

I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun. The knocking hadn't stop. This person must be insane.

I opened the door and it revealed a grumpy Niall.

"Jesus, what took you so long??" he asked and stormed into the room.

"What the fuck? It's Saturday for God's sake." i said and rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry." he said.
"I ran out of coffee."

I looked at him. Lost for words.
"Unbelievable. That's it?"

"It's important. Look, i was having a sleeping problem last night. Okay? I kept thinking about our up-coming album and i just couldn't-"

"Wait, what?" i stopped him.
"Album?"

"Oh right! I haven't told you. Yeah, we're making our first album. Well it's actually an EP but still i-" i cut him again.

"Oh my God. That's so great, i'm so happy for you and the boys!" i cheered.

He giggled, "Me too."

I took a quick glance at him. Messy bed hair. A see-through tank because he was sweating and a short black pants. He still looked hot. I probably look like an alpaca.

"I'm still mad at you though. But, anyway, coffee. Black?" i offered him.

He nodded. "Please."

I made him- and me- a coffee. Black. No sugar for Niall. And pour the cereals into bowls for both of us.

He looked at my cereal. "No milk?"

"Never liked milk. Always ended up puking." i cringed.

"Interesting." he said.

"What? Puking white water? Eh, no." i said and started to eat my cereal. He chuckled.

"I never liked coconuts. They tasted so weird." Niall said, out of nowhere.

"But they're good, Niall!" i said.

Niall cringed. "Nope."

"Well, at first i thought pizza and sushi were disgusting but, karma's a bitch yeah?" i said. He laughed in response

"Thank God you love them, or we can't be friends." he simply joked.

"Aniweoy, hanksh, ore my lifeh haveh."

"Ew! Niall, don't talk when you're chewing." i said. Niall gulped and muttered an apologize and saying that was probably the side effect of the coffee.
Bullshit, i said. Which he confirmed with saying, true.

"Thanks for breakfast." he said while leaning on the door frame.

I hummed in response and waited for him to go, but he lingered there, with a smile playing on his lips. He looks like an asshole, god it's so hot.

I cleared my throat, "Is there anything else you want to say?" i finally said, breaking the silence that i didn't realize it was there before.

"Not important, but," he paused and then he smirked. "I just want you to know that you look cute in that unicorn pajamas."

I looked down on what i'm wearing.
"I know, that's why i bought them." i simply said, not in the mood for his joke. "Besides, it's so soft and so comfy to wear. Wanna try?"

He only chuckled. "Are you free tonight?"
I was taken back by his question. We were just talking about my pajamas, correct?

"Eh... i guess." i said and scratched my hair that's not even itchy.