four

Meet Kate Parker (The picture) Yay. Its Amelia Zadro, i think she fits well in this, innocently gorgeous.

"Kate,"

"Kateee,"

I groaned in response, i didn't know what time was it. I'm guessing it was afternoon.

"Katherine."

"Fuck off."

A small chuckle escaped from his lips. "Wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Niall

"Wait, how did you get in here?" I said. Straightening up my body. "You're not gonna rape me, are you?" Apparently i was on my couch, guess i fell asleep here.

"Of course not, Katherine. I think you forgot to lock the door yesterday, plus the door wasn't closed properly. Geeze, thank God no rapists had came here."

"Oh.. My bad then." I smile lightly at him and yawned. "What time is it?"

"12:30."

"And why are you here?" I asked him and got up to brush my teeth.

Niall sat on the couch. "Well, considering you haven't heard plus yet, i'm gonna take you out to see us rehearsing. Then you can tell me what you think about our music." He said, half yelled.

"Oh, okay then.. just... give me five.. minutes..." i said, going back to sleep, not really catching what Niall has been saying.

Niall then begun to shake my body few times, telling me to wake up. "Come on!" he said. "Why are you on the couch?"

"Dunno..." i said while trying to get up.

"Okay.. so.. you can do whatever you want while i'm getting ready, just don't burn the house, please?" I explained.

"Okay!" He replied.

I did my morning routine. Nothing much really. Brush my teeth, wash my face, shower.

To be honest, i was kinda excited to hear his band. So i dressed up well, casual but nice. Black from head to toe.

"Okay." I said, popping out from my bedroom.

"Shall we go?" He stood up and i nodded.

Once we were out the building, the wind hit us. It was colder than before, but still felt warm with all the Manhattan surroundings. People, building, streets.

We drove by his car and we finally got there, Terminus Music Studio. It was located in the 7th ave.

"Niall," i said when we were entering,

"Yeah?"

"All of your band mates are nice right?"

Niall chuckled, "They're like brothers to me. Chill out."

"Okay, but don't leave me alone. I don't know anybody here." I said as he opened a door, which lead us to a studio. It looked like a typical music studio.

There were 3 guys inside the glass room thingy. I honestly don't know what it was called. They looked good, not lying. Niall hand hug with the 2 people in the control room.

I saw the drummer mouthed something like 'Niall's here.'

And then the rest of his band mates looked over here. To Niall. Niall was walking up to me.

"So, i'm gonna introduce you to everyone." I nodded.

"Hey guys, this is Kate. She's my new friend. Kate, this is Jake and Ray. They are composers." Niall pointed to the two guys he were hand hug with. I shake both of their hands and smiled.