The food was still covered and Chaeyoung stood up to reveal the food.

"Alright, today's menu is.. grilled Samgyeopsal (pork strips)"

 grilled Samgyeopsal (pork strips)"

"And.. Bugolgi! (Marinated beef barbecue)"

"Wahh" I stared at the food in awe as Chaeyoung sat back down

"Okay let's dig in!"

---

After that delicious meal, we all gathered together at a small open cottage. Jisoo said it's where they mostly hang out or plan somethings.

I sat down on the corner while Chaeyoung sat to my left and Lisa to Chaeyoung's left. While Jisoo sat to my right with Jennie in front of us.

"So Y/n, tell something about yourself."
Chaeyoung said and the others seemed interested.

"Okay well, I'm Y/n Stilton. I'm 18 years old and my birthday is in (insert bday).." I paused for a second and continue.

"I love to draw and paint. I listen to music and I haven't finished studying yet." I said and smiled nervously.

"That's it?" Lisa asked.

"It's okay, we don't want to push you." Chaeyoung said and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks guys." I said and returned the smile.

"You said you love painting?" I heard Jennie asked and I turned to her.

"Yeah.. why?" I replied shortly. "Nothing, just making sure." Jennie said and  looked away.

A few seconds later she stood up.

"I gotta get going. See you." Jennie said and left.

"What's up with her?" I asked. "Oh don't worry about her. She gets cold to people who are new to her. But she'll eventually come around." Jisoo said and I nodded.

---

After hanging out with the others I headed to my so called house and was surprised to find painting supplies on the small couch.

I raised an eyebrow and scanned through the supplies. It was almost complete. There was a small canvas, seven different colors, two types of brushes (the thin and thick) and an easel (canvas holder/stand)

I saw a small note and check to see if there's anything written on it.

'You said you love painting. I'm only doing this once so make some good use out of it.' -nini

'Who's nini?' I thought.

I smiled as I thought of an idea. I grabbed a blanket so as the supplies and went out to the shore. I manage to carry all of them to the shore and I placed down a blanket.

I set up the easel and put the small canvas on it. I opened up the paints and took out the brushes. I went to where the four was living and asked for some extra newspaper.

"Do you guys have unused newspaper I could borrow?" I asked and Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Unnie do we have any newspaper!?" Lisa shouts and Jisoo arrives with bunch of newspaper. "Here." She says and throws them at Lisa.

Lisa successfully catches the newspapers and went to bring them to me.

"Thanks, this will do." I said and smiled.

"What are you gonna do with those?" Lisa asked. "See for yourself." I said and smirked.

I left their house and went back to shore. I sat down on the blanket and scattered the newspaper around so I won't cause any mess.

Soon I felt someone plop next to me.

I turned to my left and saw Lisa smiling. "What are you gonna paint?" She asked and I thought of something.

I looked over to the sea and the sun was setting. It was the perfect time.

"I'll just paint the sea and the sunset." I said and Lisa sighs.

"Are gonna take a long time? Cause I hate waiting." She said and I giggled.

"Yeah, you might wanna take a nap or something." I said and Lisa laid down on the blanket with eyes closed.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds to feel the peaceful vibe. I opened my eyes and grabbed the brush and started painting.

--- (skip cause it's boring~)

"And.. done!" I exclaimed making Lisa beside me wake up. "Ugh.."

"Are you done?" She asked and rubbed her eyes adjusting from the light.

"Yep."

"Oh wow

"Oh wow." Lisa said as her eyes widen.

"It's.. beautiful." She said and smiled.

"Thanks." I replied and stared at my own art.

"Where'd you get the supplies though? Did you buy?" She asked which reminds me..

"No, I didn't. Someone left me these. There was a note and It said it's from someone named 'nini'." I said and Lisa widen her eyes.

"What?" I said.

"Oh um it's just that we're suppose to have dinner right now." She said and smiled nervously.

I raised an eyebrow a little suspicious but shrugged it off. "Maybe we should go." I suggested and Lisa nodded.

"Here I'll help with the stuff." Lisa said and I thanked her as went back.

---
La la la, thanks for readingg~~
_(:з」∠)_
A longer yet boring chapter for ya'll cause Idk.

Stay safe everyone!