"Come here," Mikey reached out for my arms and I slipped my fingers through his. He pulled me over, and I sat at his side with my legs thrown over his. His arm placed around my back and he kissed my cheek before taking a deep breath. "Something happened last night,"

"What?"

"Will you answer me honestly?"

"Yeah but what are you talking about?"

Holding my hand tighter, Mikey sighed. "Did you put the scythe on the bed last night?"

My eyes flew open. "Mikey! You said you got rid of it! Do you realize what could happen if someone-"

"Shhh," he hushed me and took my chin into his hands. "Listen, that's the thing I'm worried about. I threw it out. I walked like 20 blocks threw it away. There's no way that it could get back in here. So tell me..did you put it there?"

"Did I walk 20 blocks to get a scythe to put it in the bed and then deny it? No. Of course I didn't,"

"Ok," he said quietly and pecked my lips. "I love you. Don't be scared. I probably imagined throwing it away or something. I'll get rid of it tonight, I promise."

*

Dad took me to therapy for once. Normally it was Mom, but she'd been busy so Dad had offered. I was kinda surprised, but it went ok. After my 1 hour session, Dad told me to go wait in the car whilst he went over some things with the Doctor. I knew they where talking about me but I didn't care. I kinda just wanted to get out of the place. Plus Dad said that if I did good and talked about my feelings properly and the Doctor confirmed it, he'd buy me cappucino. 

In all honesty, I was knda scared. It was freezing outside and it was cold as fuck. I was breathing out smoke through cold air and the ground was frosted over. It was pitch black so I hurried to the car, still not feeling safe when I closed the door. I huddled myself together, turning on the radio to try and calm me down.

I wasn't exactly afraid of the dark. I was just afraid of being alone in the dark. 

Boulevard of Broken Dreams was losing signal on the radio, encouraging my nerves to come out even more. I bit my lip and pulled at my hair a bit, almost rocking back and forth just to keep some of my insanity. It wasn't working. I was still terrified.

The driver's side door opened and I looked to my left, feeling a wave of relief. But all of that was lost when the body got into the car and I realized that it definitley wasn't my Dad.

His hair was black and shaggy and his eyes terrifyingly dark. My lip quivered and I could feel my heart literally jumping. My breath dissappeared, and I faced him. Caleb.

"Dad!" I screamed, completely thrashing around in the car. I struggled to get my seatbelt off, trying my best to open the door. I lost myself immediatley when I felt his hands grab my arms. I couldn't even scream, I couldn't cry, I could just try to catch my breath.

"No," I choked out through tears as I was forced to turn around. I looked down to my knees, crying and panting and shaking and whimpering, but he held my chin up. "No!"

"Alex! Calm down!"

I looked up to Dad shaking me; his eyes terrified and matching my own. I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know whether to be relieved or just scared from the shock. I guess I got it all at once. Everything had happened so quickly, so quickly that I was now feeling physically sick and getting myself out of the car, onto the floor and throwing up on the road.

Within seconds Dad was at my side, rubbing my back and holding the hair from my eyes. I tried to say something on the lines of "i'm sorry" but my voice just broke and I coughed out more sick.