Smile, Chapter 11

{ I'll upload CMA tomorrow, for those interested }

-

( Alex )

It hurt. Everything hurt. I opened my eyes and it hurt more. Everything..everything was just pain. My eyes were burning with tears and my head was spinning. My legs..my legs were stiff. I couldn't move them. I'd done so much damage with the kicking and struggling that I'd hurt myself more than I would've been hurt in the first place. I could feel blood coming out from inside me. That was supposed to happen to girls when they lost their virginity. I didn't know it happened to boys as well.

"Did you enjoy that, Alex?"

His voice, it scared me so much. I didn't like to hear it. Normally when he came down I would put my hands over my ears. I couldn't this time though, they were still chained up.

"Turn round," his hands touched my bare shoulder and he spun me around to lie on my back; which really hurt as well. I wanted to stop crying but I couldn't. I was really scared. I couldn't even breathe because I was crying that hard. I just wanted to go home.

"MIkey," I whimpered; "I want Mikey,"

"Shh," the man traced his fingertips over my cheek and I flinched. "Your brother will join us soon. It wont be long now,"

I nodded, but I still couldn't stop crying. At that moment, I never thought that I would be able to smile again. Huh.

How stupid was I.

-

"MIkey! Mikey! Mikey, Mikey!"

"Shh," arms wrapped around me and I tried my best to control my breathing. My head was sweating, my body was shaking and my lip was quivering. Had I woken Mikey? Shit, I didn't mean to. I just wanted someone to hold me. "Bad dream?"

"Y-Yeah,"

"Come here," Mikey's arms pulled me up towards his chest and I lay my head in the crook of his neck. We'd been sleeping in the same bed anyway but apparently I'd just drifted away when I started kicking and whimpering. I felt bad for doing that in my sleep. I knew it wasn't my fault but I still felt bad.

"What was it about?"

"Nothing,"

"Bullshit,". He cupped my chin and guided my face to look into his eyes. "I know what it was about. I know who it was about. You should talk to me about it,"

"I don't wanna talk,"

"Right," he leaned back with me still folded up in his arms and sighed. "What do you wanna do then?"

"Sleep,"

"Aslo bullshit," he corrected. "After a nightmare, you wait about 30 minutes until you even attempt to get back to sleep,"

"But-"

"No buts," he chuckled. "What do you wanna do? Play scrabble? I love that game,"

"Mikey,"

"Or we could go get some chilli. I wouldn't mind some chilli right now,"

"Mikey-"

"Alcahol sounds nice,"

I stared up at him and sighed. "I wanna talk about you,"

"About me? What about me?"

"You're acting weird,"

"Weird as in..?"

"Weird as in you're fucking creeping me out," I stated. "What's up?"

"Nothing,"