Chapter 19

-warning of drug use-

* Mikey *

-

Turns out Alex had thrown up because he'd been disgusted with himself. I wasn't sure what to think about it all. Was I too pushy with him? Did I do it too soon? Did I convince myself he was better just so I could get him off to fullfill my own sexual needs? I was a dick. I really was a dick.

Alex was asleep now. It was 11am, Saturday morning and he was asleep. It'd been 3 days since the incident and he was trying to seem ok but I knew he wasn't. He'd been stirring through the night until about 6am, and only properly drifted off at 8. No wonder he was still sleeping.

He looked really cute. He was just in his boxers and he was snuggling up to my chest, gripping onto my skin. I looked over his arms, seeing the healing cuts and burns and traced my fingers across them. Hopefully they wouldn't scar to bad. I'd pick him up some E45 to help reduce the scarring, he didn't need anymore of them.

Groaning softly, Alex opened his eyes.

"Hey,"

"Hi," he murmured. "What time is it?"

"11,"

"Shit,"

"It's ok," I chuckled. "How are you feeling? And don't lie, I'll just get sad."

Alex rolled his eyes and took my hand. "I'm ok,"

"Better than yesterday?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "I promise,"

-

Alex was in the shower and after finally letting him go in on his own, I sat down on my bed with my phone, It was safe to say that without Alex, I had pretty much nothing going for me. I didn't really care though. It wasn't like Alex was going anywhere.

"I've got a secret, it's at the tip of my tongue, it's at the back of-"

I reached over and answered Alex's phone. "Yeah?"

"Hey Alex," Kat chirped down the phone. Eugh. She was too happy sometimes.

"It's Mikey,"

"Oh. Where's Alex?"

"Shower,"

"Oh. Well I was just wondering if you guys were up for a party tonight? James is having one and I asked Hunter to invite you guys but he got all weird so I thought I would,"

"Party," I murmured. Would that be a good idea? Alex was still kinda sick and sad and just not feeling too good. Huh. I'd ask him later. "I'll let you know when Alex is back. He's not been feeling too good,"

"Oh. Well let me know,"

I hung up just as Alex walked through the door with his wet hair and nothing but a pair of boxers on. He looked so cute like that. It was like, he looked so innocent but at the same time like he could just kill someone. It was a weird way to describe it but that's what it felt like.

I raised an eye-brow. "You're teasing me baby,"

"Sorry," he murmured. He headed over to my bed and dropped down on it. He was adorable. So I jumped up from the floor and allowed myself to climb on top of him, sitting on his waist and running my hands up and down his chest.

"Now you're teasing me," he groaned and I chuckled.

"Sorry," I smirked. "Kat phoned. James is having a party. You feeling up for it?"

"Alcohol seems good," he noted.

"Indeed. But then the last time you had alcohol-"

"I'll be fine," he assured me. "When is it?"