I furrowed some brows, even more confused as i already did. I asked "Well, do you expect them to catch his prints rather than mine?". She crossed both of her arms and sighed, "Honestly, i was hoping that they don't catch both of the prints. Or so i thought that Samuel's print makes it that the evidence was untracked".

"Well i'm sure you can do everything to make me untraceable" i smirked, she lowered her gaze when our eyes meet. What a perfect sight of a trickster to play the joker.

"Yes i will, i promise" she reassured, i was very satisfied. I really wanted to just laugh at the fact that this woman was very easily fooled. Adam was right, all they really cared was a drop of sweet talks and promises.

A part from that, something sparked up inside my brain. A genuine plan, seemed like a lot of effort but worth it. She maybe not like it, but who would want to reject me to do so? No way in hell.

"Rachel, how do you say we go to my place?" i spun my head around, her eyes landed on mine with the expression of a puppy that seemed to have lost it's mother.

"What? We can't enter an active crime scene–" i quickly cut her off by saying "I mean my real place to slide".

She raised a brow and snickered, "Oh you cunning bastard, i knew you don't live in that disastrous domain".

I grinned and stood up, offered her hand to stand up "And why would i be so dumbfounded?".

She stood up and we both took off, entered her car which was newly repaired with me beside her.

Rachel's POV
Tanner had been guiding me through the road, but as far as i could tell we were out of the city's shadow. We were deep inside of the forest that's just a couple of blocks from my home.

Then i saw it. The light that were running towards my vision, coming from inside a mansion in the middle of the woods.

I was a little surprised, it was very chromatic. We got out of the car as soon as we've arrived. I noticed Tanner's grin which was getting wider and wider by the second. He looked very excited to being me her, question is why?

Well i know he's a sick bastard, but i know he won't try to kill and eat me. Seemed as though he's already fallen for me, as i do too. Having to thought of it makes me wondering who actually is the sick bastard.

He twitched his key then slid open the mansion door, signed with a gesture to let me in first after he said "Ladies first".

I took a step inside and saw a fancy chandelier made out of diamonds on the ceiling, in the distance there were some huge staircases. I gasped and said "Wow Tanner, i don't know you live in glamour".

"Well, better done than said" he replied, i walked over to the room on the side. There was a 1980's ish sofa i presume? The sofa was tucked inside of the floor, looked like a giant hole from a far but if you get close enough and land your eyes on it, it's a square sofa. Vintage, i already like this place.

Considering he's a murderer, possibly he could be paid to kill. I mean, this lifestyle was way too fancy for a scientist. So he must've been a hitman?

"Wow this sofa is huge" i exclaimed and landed inside without a warning, i could hear his chuckling on the other room. But i didn't bother.

Steps were approaching, i looked up to see his gaze were on mine. He smiled and went down, he leaned closer my ears and said "Let's get...comfortable shall we?".

As soon as those words flew out, Tanner clapped and instantly the room's atmosphere changed. The light went dimmer and dimmer, from a shining room to a warm whited lighting room. He grabbed my head and pulled it closer for his lips to brush mine.

My eyes widened, not able to calculate what was happening. As my pounding heart began to take over, i brushed my fingers up his hair. Caressing every single strip.

His hand ran up from my thighs, a shiver crawled towards my spine. I moaned in whisper. I can tell he was smirking when his hands reached my butt.

I unbuttoned his coat and pull his tie out, breaking the kiss to take a breath and went in again. He pulled up my turtle neck and slowly kissing down my neck to my chest. I closed my eyes after i gasped in pleasure. He pulled down my pants and beginning to suck my stomach, leaving sweet marks everywhere on my body.

I unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt, didn't have time to pull down his trousers because i was exploring his mouth with mine. He pulled me in and spun around. Landing on top of me, leaving bite marks all over my body.

His hands reached for my breast when his mouth reached under my stomach, i let out a moan "T-tanner!". He trailed his hands up and down, searching every spot of my weakness.

The room was filled with screams. Rather than the horrifying scream from a torture, this was rather from a pleasuring moment. The air tensed up after he pulled down his trousers, i was pleased and always screamed "T-tanner f-fuck!". He pulled down my panties and tucked a finger in, he enjoyed it very well judging by his smirk. Tanner kept his lips on mine, never giving me a chance to inhale some air.

I can already tell by his speed on his finger that he was enjoying my sweet wet spot. He pulled away from the kiss, then opened my feet wide. I can already tell by his eyebrows he was not asking for permission whatsoever, he then let his member inside. I moaned in pain, he leaned down and land his lips on mine once again. He was playing too rough, he let his member deeper and deeper by the second.

"T-TANNER P-PLEASE SLOW D-DOWN" i was gasping while moaning, i wanted to cum so bad. But i know he won't let me. Or will he?

"Oh yeah? Beg for it!" he exclaimed, he got faster. I screamed "P-please i want to–"

"Cum? Try harder" he cut me off, i held on on the sofa's cushion behind my head and bit my lower lip. I cummed before warning him, he raised a brow and leaned forward. "Now that's naughty"

He continued to fuck me real good, it was painful yet so pleasuring. His member was enormous, i can't stop the feeling twisted inside my head. "S-stop!" I whined. Multiple times he had already landed on my g spot, but he kept going rough. "Answer this Rachel, do you want me to stop or keep fucking you better".

He got faster than before, my heart was pounding, breathless on his held. Moans filled the room, "I–"

"What Rachel? I can't hear you with just your moaning"

"Dear god FUCK ME TANNER" he smirked and went full on god mode, he cummed after he pulled out. Landed beside me. Reflex called me in to tucked my head on his chest, he wrapped his hands around me. Then everything went dark.

To be continued
Hey guys, i hope you liked this chapter. Well, I'm sure you did ;) well then see you on the next one! Vote and comment for more and stay tuned!