"Fine just tell him." The knight moved to go stand against the wall as the two males conversed.

"San was submissive. He was so overwhelmed that he cried. It was so cute."

"San?!" Yunho looked at the knight in surprise.

San looked away with embarassment and stared at his feet.

"Yes. He was shaking from how good I was." The prince smirked.

"That.. is very shocking to me." Yunho spoke in astonishment. "Did you give him proper aftercare?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah. We got cleaned together, then I comforted him and stayed with him the whole time."

"Good good." Yunho spoke,"I remember the first time Mingi and I did it.. he left in the morning and I felt really sad. I was also really pissed off because the first time he almost broke my ass."

Wooyoung giggled.

"What?" Yunho asked with a pout

"I did not break your ass." Mingi spoke.

"I didn't say you did- I said you almost did."

"And I'm still sorry about the first time.. I had a shift in the morning.. it'll never happen again."

"Damn right it won't." Mingi huffed and crossed his arms.

Wooyoung watched the couple interact curiously. They had such a cute dynamic that there were times, even he felt jealous.

But then San would appear and-

"Hey Mingi." San turned to the prince,"Your highness." He smiled and Wooyoung felt his heart flutter.

Yes. He is the reason for my happiness these days.

"When did you get here?" The knight asked, joining the three males at the table.

"Just now.. I heard from some other guards that my baby was here."

"It was a bit of a surprise. I just wanted to see you.. sorry if I disturbed your work day." Yunho apologized.

"Baby are you kidding? You could never disturb me." Mingi spoke.

Yunho smiled softly.

"Oh.. by the way.. I'm due for a vacation soon.."

"Really?" Yunho asked, leaning in to talk to his boyfriend more.

San smiled at the two of them before turning back to Wooyoung. He poked the prince on the shoulder to get his attention.

"When they leave, want to go to the piano room?" San asked, his fingers just barely touching Wooyoung's as the rested on the table.

"Why? Should I play something for you?" Wooyoung asked, yearning to grab the knight's hand.

"I mean.. you don't have to.. but I enjoy when you do." San spoke.

"Hm. Okay." Wooyoung spoke before leaning a bit closer to the knight,"But can we do another round tonight? I sort of want to do it again."

"But aren't you in pain Woo?"

"It feels a lot better when we're going, trust me."

"Alright.. fine."

"Hey lovebirds." Mingi called and the two turned to look at him.

"I'm going to show Yunho my bedroom." He smirked.

"What- Oh-" San blushed. "Have fun? I'm not sure what to say to that."

"We will have fun." Mingi stood up. "I'm going to edge him." The knight walked away with Yunho.

"Edge-.. what is that?" San asked Wooyoung.

"I was just about to ask you.." Wooyoung spoke. The two males shared a look before laughing. "Okay let's go. I want to show you a new piece I've been working on learning recently."

・:*:・

San leaned over the piano and watched the prince sit down on the piano bench. "Okay so what are you going to play?" San asked curiously.

"Hm.. Secret Garden.. maybe.." Wooyoung murmured.

San stared at the prince's delicate hands as he started playing the piece carefully.

Slowly his eyes trace their way up Wooyoung's hands to his arms and finally to the prince's calm and focused face.

How did I get this lucky? San thought to himself as Wooyoung continued playing the piece with intense focus.

San stared at the prince as the prince effortlessly continued the song, making no mistakes and finishing flawlessly.

Wooyoung played the last note before looking up at San. "You're amazing." San spoke.

"N-No.." Wooyoung blushed and San moved to sit next to the prince on the bench.

"I mean it Woo." The knight leaned in and the two males shared a chaste kiss.

"I really love you.." Wooyoung murmured and San repeated the same phrase before leaning in again.

・:*:・

The Queen pulled away from the door in shock at what she had just heard and witnessed.

What the hell did I give birth to? Angrily she stormed into the King's meeting room, forcing everyone out of the room.

"What is it?" the male asked, aggravated that the woman had interrupted his meeting.

"Our son is a homosexual." The Queen spoke frantically.

The King stared at her before standing up. "What do you take me for? A fool?! Like hell Wooyoung would be with a man!"

"But it's true- he and his knight-"

"Nari. I have let your violence tendencies with Wooyoung slide. I even tolerated your execution of his fiancé.But I will not have you slander my son with such an accusation. The punishment for homosexuality in the Jung kingdom is murder."

"But I'm serious- He-"

"Save it Nari." The King pushed past the woman and left the office room.

Nari gritted her teeth and went to her own bathroom. Even though he was her child, the queen really hated Jung Wooyoung.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
AAAAAHH heyyyyy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧AAAAAHH heyyyyy