Chapter Ten- Little Snake

Draco looks over at Harry and scoffs "Cute? Pathetic!" Draco hisses at Harry.

"Watch the attitude," Harry says tapping his fingers on the table glaring at Draco, he looks at the front of the room. Draco stared at Harry wondering why all of a sudden he was acting more dominant, he wasn't going to lie he liked it quite a bit.

"Eat now" Harry said reaching out to touch Draco's face, Draco slaps his hand away and glares at him.

"Don't touch me, you filthy barbarian ." Draco hissed his glare was much more intense than before causing Harry to almost losing his composure, but Harry being Harry kept his cool and just glares at Draco.

"No Lightning, take control be alpha!" Stream said. Harry did a slight nod and grabs Draco's chin.

"Now play nice little snake" Harry said he had a dark look in his eyes, Draco blushes and pushes him away and standing up.

"Don't ever touch me again" He hissed walking away completely confused on what he was feeling and why he was feeling it, he pushed past everyone in the halls Harry was close behind him acting on his own accord.

"Draco! Slow down!" he hissed running after him trying to get his attention, Draco stops after hearing his name come out of Harry's mouth. It caused him so much confusion he couldn't process anything. Draco turned towards Harry glaring a glare of pure hatred.

"You have no right to call me by my name, you are nothing but a mere peasant compared to me." Draco hissed, his voice was thick with just as much hatred as his glare, Harry gasped and covered his mouth, all hope was lost Harry couldn't say anything and walks away.

"I guess this is goodbye little snake" Harry said walking away with tears in his eyes, for some reason, this made Draco sad as well but wiped it off as a mere fluke and walks away.

Harry walked back to the Gryffindor common room and into his dorm, he sat on his bed not moving, not making a sound, his spirits were crushed he had no more hope left in his soul "Lightning? Why give up?" Stream asked. Harry looked at her as tears fell from his eyes.

"There is no use, he wants nothing to do with me, you heard it from his mouth, I'm nothing more than a mere peasant" He said covering his face with his hands. Stream sighs and sits next to Harry.

Draco was sitting alone in his room he didn't understand why seeing Harry sad made him sad. The only reason why he would write Drarry fanfictions is because he thought it was interesting, he never thought that simply writing a story for laughs would get so popular, popular enough for him to keep writing stories. "Why, Why?" he asked himself.

"Why do I do this? Why do I treat people like they are nothing? Why can't change? I try I really do, but that doesn't help" he says he was on the verge of tears, he breaths in and out trying to calm himself down.

"Why must he call me 'little snake'? Why do I like it when he does?" he was constantly asking himself. These questions constantly cross his mind he doesn't understand why anything is anything.