Chapter Eight- Commence The Courting

Draco was outside the room of requirement trying to think of anyone who could have possibly taken it. Harry walks to the ROR running his fingers through his hair. Draco blinked and turned around to look at him. "What do you want now?", Harry hands Draco his notebook and walks away with his hands behind his back looking up at the ceiling. Draco looked at it and held it close before watching Harry curiously.

"Don't just walk away! Lightning has to court Snake. Compliment Snake"

"Ok Stream" Harry whispers turning around looking at Draco, with hair in his eyes "You look nice today Draco," he says smiling. Draco blinked and raised a brow at the compliment. He glanced away before shaking his head. "What is that for? You trying to suck up now? You realize how much trouble you're in"

"Lightning quick, offer Snake gift" she whispered. "Need Snake Calm", "I have a rose" Harry whispers pulling out the rose walking over to Draco handing it to him, Draco studied the flower but slowly took it. "...Where did you get a rose? I haven't seen any growing around here" he said softly.

"Snake like it. Proceed with caution." Stream spoke, Harry smiles "I have a rose bush growing in my room, that one was very beautiful," he says tilting his head putting his hand in his pockets, Draco looked at the rose. "Seriously though Potter, why are you trying to act all sweet and innocent now? You just trying to get me to let my guard down?" Draco asked, Harry, shakes his head shaking the hair from his eyes he smirks "I never act innocent" he whispers in Draco's ear before turning away walking forwarded a bit looking back at Draco he turns around and walks away, Draco just stared dumbfounded a red hue creeping up his face.

"Snake went red! Snake must like Lightning's courting." Stream whispered. Harry smirks and walks back to his room whispering the password walking into his room sitting on his bed, "What Lightning do tomorrow? More courting or scenting?" Stream asked leaving his pocket to sit on the bed. "I don't know," he says laying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling, "Well, lightning either court more or scent Snake. Scent when Dragoneks mark potential mate with scent to scare away competition." She explained. "Different for humans?","Yeah as humans we don't do that" he says looking at Stream "I'm going to court him tomorrow" he says looking back at the ceiling, "Ah ok. Lightning Wait more before marking Snake. Snake seemed to like alpha demeanor. Maybe try more of that" Stream says. 

Harry nods "I will," he says sitting up then stands up walking over to his drawer unlocking it, and grabbing his notebook sitting on his bed again and starts writing, Stream watched him write and sniffed curiously at the book. "Wow. People want snake and lightning together" Stream says.

Draco was on his bed trying to figure out what Harry was trying. He had to admit it was sweet and he did like the rose, but surely Potter was just planning something so Draco would stay under his thumb.

Harry nods "Yes they do and I am a very popular writer in the fandom," he says looking at Stream. "Does snake write these too?" She asked before sighing and biting Harry's nose. "There, that should allow me to talk like a human for a while. Not this broken up English" Stream sighed as she let go of Harry's nose. "So what do you plan to do as far as courting tomorrow Lightning?" She asked, Harry rubs his nose and chuckles "Yes he does from what I know" he says looking at Stream, "Hmm. Well, I'd say when the time comes to recreate one of his stories in real life, also tomorrow show off more of your alpha side" she spoke.

"As you wish Stream," he says going back to writing biting the eraser end looking up, and then going back to writing, Stream watched curiously before stopping him when winter crane posted again wanting to read what others were capable of and starting with Draco. Harry looks at the story and shows Stream he continues writing his own book while reading Winter Crane's book, Stream blinked and sniffed at the page. 

"Wow! That's so cute... yet clearly in the suggestive wording and actions there is desire." Stream says looking at Harry, Harry nods and taps his chin "Stream do you have any ideas on how I can woo Draco?" He asks looking over to her tilting his head with a small smile.

 Stream looked up and then down at the story. "...Follow his writing. Anonymous writing is a person's secret fantasies" she replied. "That's what Stream learned years ago" She sighed softly seeing she was going back to her way of speaking. "Let stream handle. Lightning focus on alpha energy" she says, Harry smiles "Thank you, Stream, you are a wonderful helper" Harry says petting Stream softly looking around his room smiling, and looked back down at his book scratching his head trying to get ideas but fails, putting away his notebook and standing up walking over to his door and existing it.