Celebration

"Oh..." That's all that Minho could really say as of right now.
"Yeah... I know you like her but this is Chan's friend since childhood. He's protective over her and you too. You should just ask his permission just in case, okay?" Hyunjin advised.
Minho just sighed. He's unsure about going on the date because he doesn't want Chan to be mad at him. Yet, he doesn't have to know... right?

It's only one date... I mean I can't really get out of this now since the rest of them are still working on the decorations and I told Y/n already that we were gonna do this. Okay, I'm just gonna go through this and I promise I won't do it again until I get Chan's permission. Minho thought.

"It's fine Hyunjin. Either way they still need a lot more time to get the party ready. It's only 4:32 and they told us to come back at 6. Y-You can stay if you want... I guess." Minho said.
Hyunjin sighed and rolled his eyes, "Whatever, but I'm not getting involved if you and Chan fight over this."
"Chill out, okay? We won't fight over this. We aren't gonna let a girl get in the way of our friendship ever!"
"Hmm okay." Hyunjin said.

They then walked back to Y/n and then told her that they were ready to get ice cream.

"You alright Y/n?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yep! I'm all good! Ready for ice cream?" She said excited.
"Yes! A-And Hyunjin can actually stay!" Minho said.
"Yay!" Y/n exclaimed.

She's so cute and pretty when she's happy. I wish other emotions didn't exist so she feels good all the time. Minho thought. He felt his stomach tingle in awe.

It was about 5:30 now and they have been talking and eating their yummy ice cream together.
Minho would inch in, closer to Y/n as the "date" went on. Hyunjin was kind of uncomfortable to say the least. Not just because he found them being cute and flirty all of a sudden, but also watching Minho possibly hurting Chan. Hyunjin believes 99.9% that Chan has some sort of feelings for Y/n. He doesn't want something as little as, like Minho said, a girl getting in between their friendship.

The boys and I aren't really part of the dating scene as of right now because we have been so busy with this comeback and the next comeback too. So, we haven't really experienced much of girls getting in between our lives. I hope this isn't the start and I hope it never begins to hurt any of us. Hyunjin thought.

"Hyunjin, when do you want to practice Psycho?"
Y/n asked, bringing Hyunjin back to reality.
"Hmm... how about the day after tomorrow? June 22nd?" Hyunjin suggests.
"Okay sure! What are you doing tomorrow?" Y/n asked curiously since he can't do tomorrow.
"Just practicing and preparing for the new album as you heard last night from Chan, Changbin and Han, right?" Hyunjin said.
"Yes and how awesome!" Y/n expressed excitement. She is so interested in what they do.
"Yeah." Hyunjin chuckled. He then looked at Minho and he could tell that Minho was a little jealous that they were chatting for a bit.

I wish I could get alone time with Y/n like that... Minho thought.

Hyunjin added, "Also, tomorrow you're probably gonna need some rest after tonight."
"What do you mean?" Y/n questioned.
Hyunjin then realized what he said out loud.

Uh oh... Hyunjin thought.

Really asshole?! Minho thought.

"O-Oh... uhh... Well, I just assumed that you were gonna go out I guess." Hyunjin chuckled nervously.
"Yeah, also since you were up so late last night too, you know?" Minho said, trying not to expose the plan.
"Oh yeah. Well, I'm planning on thinking of what to do for my audition. It's gotta be perfect." Y/n responded.

Wow, she's so dedicated. It's so lovely. Minho thought, feeling the butterflies in his stomach coming back.

"Y/n, it's gonna be perfect because you're perfect, okay?" Minho said confidently.
Y/n was flattered and started to blush, "Thank you. I shall do my best!"
Minho just sweetly smiled reassuringly.

Oh my gosh Minho stop. Hyunjin thought, cringing at Minho.

"What ideas were you thinking of?" Minho asked.
"I'm not exactly sure on what I want to do yet... but I want to give off a good impression and show that I can do many styles of dance. So, I want to pick something that kind of has a mix of everything. I want to be the best I can be." Y/n said.

I'm gonna faint. She's so amazing! Minho thought.

I can just tell by Minho's expressions that he's falling for her harder than before. I didn't think he liked her this much. I want to be happy for him but Chan needs to be in mind... in Minho's mind right now. Hyunjin thought.

"Well Y/n, if there is anything you need, we can help!" Minho said happily.
"Yes! Don't be afraid to ask us. You'll do amazing no matter what." Hyunjin added.
"Thank you guys! I will keep that in mind." Y/n smiled.

They then decided to leave because it was almost 6. Luckily as they were in the car, Chan texted Hyunjin and Minho that they are ready.

"Hey Y/n?" Minho said.
"Yeah?" Y/n replied.
"We just want to show you something really quick at the building, are you interested?" Minho asked.
"Yes! What is it?"
"You'll just have to wait and see!" Minho said, teasing her cutely.

I hope she enjoys this surprise party. Minho thought.

They then walked into the building and Y/n was being lead to the room where they were planning the surprise. They Hyunjin opens the door to everyone yelling, "Surprise!"

Y/n was in shock. She had no idea that this was what she was coming here to see.

"What?!" Y/n said, confused and laughing, "It's nowhere near my birthday at all!"
They all laughed with her.
"We know! We wanted to surprise you with a party because we are so happy to have you here and we hope you'll make it into JYP!" Felix explained, cheery.
"We know you will!" Chan said.
"Oh my gosh, you guys?! This is so sweet!" She couldn't stop smiling. She didn't realize she'd get this much love from them.

They then gave Y/n a huge card with all of their signatures and cute little messages inside. Even Manager Suvin gave Y/n a card as well.

I am so glad I moved here. Y/n thought.

"Seriously, thank you all so much. I couldn't ask for anything better. I didn't expect to fit in so well here already but you guys make me feel so excited to get up and do the impossible and we only met a few days ago! Also, you guys are doing  all fo this for me while you are so busy with this comeback, like how?! You guys are like a breath of fresh air!" Y/n cheered. They all looked at her in awe, so satisfied by her feelings.
"Y/n, it's no biggie. We always want people to be comfortable and I'm happy that we make you feel that way!" Hyunjin said.
"Yeah, we really like you Y/n!" Jeongin said.
"Fighting!" Chan cheered.
"Fighting!" They all yelled together.

A few moments later, they are now sitting down trying to catch their breaths from all of the excitement.

"Hey Y/n, do you want ice cream?" Changbin asks.
"You guys even got ice cream for me? You didn't have to do that at all! I actually got ice cream with Minho and Hyunjin before but there's always room for food in my stomach!" Y/n exclaimed.
"W-What?" Chan said.