The Plan

Chan's face lit up. He started to jump up and down like a kid when their parents tell them that they could purchase a toy. He then stopped because he wanted to seem cool and chill. Y/n smiled at his cuteness.
The rest of the boys were just as excited for her as she was. They all ran up to her and hugged her. Y/n could see Chan between a little crack from the group hug and Chan noticed. He then joined them.

"Alright guys, I think I'm gonna head out. I'm getting really tired and I don't want to take much more of your time." Y/n said whilst yawning.
"Awe~" Hyunjin pouted, "We want to celebrate though!"
"Hyunjin, let her go to sleep." Felix chuckled.
"Yeah, I want to celebrate too but we can always do it tomorrow or maybe your first official day- wait, you're gonna audition!" Chan paused, "I-I'm sorry. You're tired. We can talk about all of this tomorrow!"
"If you don't mind." Y/n chuckled, "I'm excited too but a little overwhelmed I guess cause... well, yeah... I'm auditioning which means I really must be professional and focused." Y/n expressed.
"It's okay Y/n. We'll be right behind you." Chan said.

She sighs as she walks through the door because of how tired she is.

Pajamas, where you at?

She then lays in her comfy bed and is about to fall asleep until she hears her ringtone go off. As the bright screen blinds her, she notices that the notification was a text from Minho.

Y/n was happy and relieved to see that the boys want to hangout with her and be her friend

Y/n was happy and relieved to see that the boys want to hangout with her and be her friend. She went to sleep in a good mood because of that.

Chan made this whole plan to celebrate Y/n for making her final decision

Chan made this whole plan to celebrate Y/n for making her final decision. He told Minho and Hyunjin to distract Y/n for a few hours while they set up the surprise party. He chose Minho and Hyunjin because they don't have much of a busy schedule on their hands tomorrow like the rest of them. He's gonna make sure that this party is the best. He also wants to show Y/n in every way possible that they care about her and are truly happy for her and that she deserves this.

"Alright guys, you ready!" Chan said cheerfully.
"Yeah! Fighting!" The members responded.

It's about 2 in the afternoon and they all start to prepare the party. Minho and Hyunjin just left to pick up Y/n. Chan is hoping that Y/n doesn't have any suspicions.

"We're here!" Hyunjin said to the phone.
"Okay! Coming now!" Y/n responded on the other line.
They then see Y/n walking to the car.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey Y/n!" Hyunjin said.
"It's good to see you!" Minho says.
"It's good to see you guys too! How is everything?"
"Everything is good-" Hyunjin replied but then got cut off by Minho.
"Everything's good, especially now cause we're seeing you!"
Hyunjin literally almost threw up from hearing that. He knows that Minho is gonna be even nicer to her than he already is to try and impress her.
Y/n on the other hand couldn't help but blush at his response.
"So, how are you?" Hyunjin asked.
"I'm doing good! I had a lot of fun last night, thanks guys!"
"Of course!" Minho said.
"Anything to help our new member of JYPE!" Hyunjin said.
"Oh stop~!" She said shyly.

They arrived at the mall and began to shop. As they were shopping, Y/n was thinking of the text Minho had sent her last night when asking about the mall. She wondered why they liked her style since she wears more girly clothes.

"So, why do you guys like my style?" Y/n asked.
"What do you mean? You're Y/n!" Minho said.
"Thanks, but seriously! I wear really girly clothes- if you like those kinds of clothes, that's not a bad thing it's just that none of you guys wear my style." Y/n chuckled.

Oh shit... I didn't think about that. Our style isn't like Y/n's at all. How are we gonna cover this up? Hyunjin thought.

"Don't worry, we understand what you mean." Hyunjin chuckled nervously.
"Y-Yeah, and you always look pretty so we- uh, want to be... uh- pretty too!" Minho blurted out.

It's now obvious that something is up. I hope Y/n doesn't have any suspicions. Hyunjin thought.

"You guys are funny." Y/n giggled.
Minho and Hyunjin just looked at each other but then started going along and giggling with her.

I guess it worked?? Hyunjin thought.

It was around 4:30 p.m. and by this time they had a bunch of shopping bags around their arms. It was safe to say that today's shopping was a success. Hyunjin was a bit worried since they ended shopping a little earlier than he thought. He wondered if the members still needed time to set up for the celebration.

"We have a lot of bags, huh?" Y/n smiled.
"Yeah!" Hyunjin chuckled nervously.
"Yep! It's safe to say we're done for today?" Minho asked confidently.
"Yeah, if that's okay with you guys."
"Okay that settles it then!" Minho said excited. He then added, "So Y/n, we still up for ice cream?"
"Yeah!" Y/n said, excited.

Ice cream? Since when was this part of the plan? I mean... I'm down for some yummy food though! Either way the rest of the members told us to get back around 6 so it gives them more time which is good. Hyunjin thought.

"Ice cream? Yay!" Hyunjin expressed.
"Oh, Hyunjin you're gonna have ice cream with us?" Y/n asked, hapoy to hear Hyunjin was able to get ice cream with them.
"Yeah-" Hyunjin was saying but then got cut off.
"Hyunjin, I thought you had to be back at the company? Right?" Minho said, trying to make it obvious to Hyunjin that he should leave.
"What?" Hyunjin was confused. He then realized Minho had some plan that he didn't know about.
"Minho, can you go to the bathroom with me?" Hyunjin asked.
"Well, we can't just leave her alone." Minho said.
"It's okay! Go use the bathroom. I'll hold your bags." Y/n offered.
"Are you sure?" Minho asked.
"Yes! Go ahead!" Y/n reassured.

Minho looked at Hyunjin with an annoyed expression but Hyunjin just ignored it and grabbed Minho's arm and pulled him to the restrooms. The restrooms were close and they didn't go all the way into it just so they could watch Y/n because they felt bad for leaving her alone and wanted to make sure that she's okay.

"Minho."
"What?"
"What the fuck are you doing?" Hyunjin asked with his one eyebrow up.
"What? I'm doing nothing I just... planned a date with Y/n... is all..." Minho said, kind of embarrassed.
Hyunjin just gave him the "seriously?" look. He then stated, "Dude, I know you like her but now is not the time for this! Okay? A-And well..."
"Well what?"
"Well... we all know Chan has a thing for Y/n."
"What? No he doesn't. He's just really close with her... right?"
"I don't know... he's never exactly said it to us that he has feelings for her but it is kind of obvious."
"Hmm..."

Minho doesn't really know what to do now. He didn't have the thought of Chan in his mind at all when he planned this ice cream date with Y/n. He feels really bad for not thinking of him because he's one of his best friends. Also, Y/n is his childhood best friend that Minho is dealing with. Minho starts to realize that after hanging out with Y/n and shopping with her, his feeling are growing stronger. Since Chan never said that he liked her, he doesn't know if he should go on with the date or not since he still isn't positive.