~Osian Rosendahl~ (Seme)

Name: Osian Rosendahl

Nicknames: Ozzie (he hates it), My Lord, Prince, His/Your Highness

Age: 29

Sex: Male

Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him

Sexuality/romantic attraction: Unknown

Looks:

Height: 6'7"

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 184 lbs

Species: Human?

Scars: None.

Tattoos: None.

Defining/Striking Traits: His clothing style is extravagant, and it is the easiest way to identify him.

Personality: Osian is egotistical and rude, not seeming to care about anyone except for himself. He is often cruel, especially with his punishments when someone does something wrong. An intimidating perfectionist, he refuses to settle for anything less than his impossibly high standards. Although he doesn't prefer to be in the spotlight, he is used to being the center of attention. To those that are close to him, perhaps he may be a bit softer. However, nobody has ever gotten close enough to experience this side of him. He is materialistic and possessive of his things.

Strengths: Extremely intimidating, knows how to get what he wants. A good manipulator.

Weaknesses: Far too prideful, is offended easily, doesn't do well when opposed and often resorts to more violent measures, spoiled.

Likes: From the outside, it appears as if Osian doesn't like anything. On occasion he likes to go on walks outdoors, preferably at night when there are stars. He greatly enjoys space and seeing the stars and planets. He enjoys expensive items, jewelry and anything rare. He has a collection of things that are completely one-of-a-kind, taking great pride in being the only one in the world to own a certain possession. His favorite foods are anything savory or acidic.

Dislikes: Most animals, except for snakes. He dislikes things that are too bright and colorful as they hurt his eyes. He hates being interrupted or overpowered, preferring to be in complete control of any situation. He hates the taste of peppermint, as well as most candy.

Habits: Tends to completely ignore those who do not interest him. Obsessive over his duties to the point where he is too organized. Taps his foot whenever he is thinking, anxious, or just bored.

Relationship Status: Single

Family: His mother and father, Lord Harold and Lady Angeline. He is an only child.

Background/backstory: Osian was born to a wealthy family in a powerful kingdom. His father, the previous Lord Rosendahl, was the brother of the current king. Osian was spoiled as a child, always getting his way. As he grew he became quite controlling. When he was 16, his entire family including himself fell ill, and both of his parents succumbed to it. His uncle, having no children of his own, took Osian in. Since his father was second in line, he became so after his parents passed. He now lives in the castle with his aunt and uncle and is being trained to eventually take over the kingdom.
As his Uncle grows older, he now wishes only that Osian finds someone to rule the kingdom with. However, the prince is not keen on that idea. He meets with countless suitors and shows no interest in any of them.

Mental Illnesses: None.

Health problems: Has a condition that causes his eyes to be extremely sensitive to light.

Fears/phobias: Unknown. He has some that he has never told anyone.

Smokes? Never.

Drinks? Occasionally.

Occupation: Currently 2nd in the kingdom's line of succession.

Pets: A long, black snake named Echo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NSFW:
Position: Seme
Turn ons: Being in complete control over his partner, begging, being praised and worshipped.
Turn offs: Someone trying to take control over him, being ordered around, making too much of a mess
Kinks: Can get into almost anything. Loves degrading his partner. He also enjoys bondage, as well as gags of blindfolds when not done on himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~