"Really?" San asked again. 

Wooyoung grabbed San's hand and put it on top of his clothed member. The knight blushed.

"Wooyoung-"

"I am fine San. If I wasn't I would have stopped by now." I want to grow past this fear.

"How far do you want to go?" San asked nervously.

".. I honestly.. wouldn't mind going all the way.."

"A-All the way-? W-Wooyoung-"

"Oh! Stop I'm getting embarrassed." Wooyoung blushed and crawled off of San.

"Do you really mean it?" San asked.

"Yes. Why would I suggest such a thing if I didn't mean it San. You know me."

"Oh wow." San stood up, "Okay. I think we need to shower first. Do you want to shower together-"

"I- um.. I'm going to shower alone." Wooyoung spoke and left. He had asked Yunho about how the process works for 'bottoms' and he found out that the preparation was a very embarassing task.

"Oh. Okay. I'll shower in my room too then."

《 🍯's/N: The rest of this chapter is basically smut- 》

・:*:・

The two males nervously sat down across from each other on the prince's bed.

"Okay." San murmured. "Wait." He went to his room to grab a few items before returning.

"What's that?" Wooyoung asked, looking at the condom and the special glass bottle of a clear pink substance.

"Mingi told me that these are things we need to use. One is lube and the other is a condom."

San remembered Mingi scolding him distinctly:

If you don't want Wooyoung to kill you, you will prepare him properly. Yunho almost broke up with me the first time because he wasn't stretched enough.

"Come here." San spoke and Wooyoung crawled towards San. "You can straddle me."

Wooyoung did as the knight suggested. "What happens next?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

"I um.. I finger you." San spoke softly.

"Oh." Wooyoung murmured,"Well? What are you waiting for? Do it."

San unscrewed the glass jar and put some of the pink sticky substance on his middle and ring fingers. That's what Mingi told me to do..

Nervously San inserted one into his boyfriend and Wooyoung whimpered. "Oh I'm so sorry-"

"Keep going San. It really doesn't hurt that bad." Wooyoung stroked San's hair and San blushed.

San pulled his finger out carefully and thrusted it back in. He continued doing so until Wooyoung stopped wincing with each thrust. "San add more fingers. I promise I'm okay."

"O-okay.." San stuttered and added his ring finger. Wooyoung moaned softly and rested his head on San's should as he arched his back.

"You're doing really well.. reaching so deep.." Wooyoung moaned.