Chapter Nine

Sangwoo's Pov
Fuck everything I know I fucked up more then I ever have in a long time. The panic started to spread in when I rushed after Tatiana from the doors, and I felt the familiar panic set in like back when the stupid fucking cop came to the house. She could been anywhere, with anyone, be filled and tainted with all these thoughts.

Oh my god.... I slapped her. I fucking hit her she isn't gonna ever trust me every again. I messed with my hair quite quickly my heart pounding away and I jerked my off away in confusion when Yoonbum was tugging at me.

"S-sangwoo what happened?" I mentally groaned a bit still messing with my dyed hair.

"I fucked up that's what happened me and Tatie had a fight Bum I fucking hit her... I didn't mean it I don't have control over my fucking anger and now I don't know where the fuck she is!" I ended up shouting the last piece a bit to myself watching Yoonbum flinch.

"Maybe she went back to the house." He was trying is hard to reassure me.

"Do you know how far we are from the house?" I snapped out sighing I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket a few times.

I whipped my phone out a bit groaning even more pissed off seeing Jieun was messaging me all through out the group chat. I didn't even care about finishing off a plan, I didn't care about killing Jieun I needed to find Tatie.

If I would have just stayed with her for the rest of the night I shouldn't have been in the bathroom with Yoonbum so many things could have gone differently tonight.

"Come on we are going out to look for her, those assholes can wait an hour or two." I demanded to Yoonbum who just nodded his head at me a couple times.

I had dragged him back to the car getting inside.  I started the car up gripping the steering wheel  to the car tightly slightly looking at Yoonbum when he was questioning to me.

"Sangwoo why is she so important to you?" I stared at him for just a soft minute thinking he was dumb but I spoke flicking my eyes away.

"Ever since I was little Tatie has been with me, I love her she needs me Yoonbum... And everything was going okay till a changed happened... Now she is being affected by the world around her and soon she won't wanna be my princess anymore... Soon I'm just gonna lose her and I can't let that happen me and her not once in our lives have fought and I've never put my hands on her till tonight..."

_________________________________
Tatiana's Pov
I felt almost cold, it was a strange feeling that had never been with me before, I had gotten up after a while and walked into what I assume was a club I had only ever seen them on movies and in kdramas.

I sat at the large bar stool and the bartender looked at me very worried pausing his actions of cleaning out a glass.

"Hey are you alright?" I jumped a little startled by the sudden voice and I glanced up a little to stare into these deep eyes.

I relaxed a little still feeling tense but I offered him a quick head nod.  "I'm okay. " I whispered meekly but he was studying me quite a lot before he leaned over the bar counter.

"You have a bruise on your cheek." He muttered in concern.  I quickly shot my hand up to my cheek inhaling I haven't even looked at it, but if you could see it in such a slight dim light it's bad.

A whole new wave of fresh tears left me before I felt the bar tender was rustling around.

"Here I'm gonna press this onto your cheek alright? I promise it's clean." My cheek still stung but I felt this sudden coldness of ice on my cheek and I stared into the soft brown eyes.