Asserting dominance

"No need to get hostile with me." Gemma smirked.

"Oh yes there is. You've been hostile towards us since we arrived. I don't appreciate it. We've never done anything to you lot except keep four of them from dying a blizzard." Ambrosia shot back.

"Well I don't take too kindly to strange women just showing up on my property asking to speak to club members out of the blue." Gemma shot back.

"And everything we talked about with them was none of your damned business. You need to learn to keep your fucking nose out of shit that don't concern you!" Ambrosia countered, nostrils flaring as she spoke.

"Ok, ok." Jezebel stated, "I think everyone's nerves are a little frayed at the moment."

"She's right. Let's have a nice lunch and get back to the clubhouse. It's probably not safe for us to be away from there." Lilac added in.

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever." Ambrosia stated as the waitress brought their food to the table.

The tension was even higher after their little discussion and Ambrosia was just as distrusting of Gemma as the Queen Bee was of them. After the silent breakfast, Gemma drove them back to the T-M lot. Ambrosia stormed off into the clubhouse where Happy was sitting with Tig at a table. Gemma headed off to her office while Lilac and Jezebel slowly made their way into the clubhouse. Happy watched as Ambrosia stormed through the clubhouse to her dorm room. Tight leather pants clinging like a second skin. Corset top showing off her magnificent cleavage exquisitely.

"Damn she looks pissed!" Tig laughed before his eyes landed on Jezebel walking into the clubhouse.

He yearned to trace the cut-out designs in her pants with his tongue. He wondered what her breasts would feel like pressed against his chest. As he began to think of what he wanted to do to her, she and Lilac walked over to where they sat. He scooted around in his seat to hide his growing problem.

"Well how did your lunch go?" Tig questioned.

"Ugh. Don't remind me of lunch." Lilac huffed.

"Gem seemed pretty pissed when y'all returned and so did Ambrosia. What happened?" Tig asked.

"A little show down of sorts. She got hostile with us and Ambrosia don't take to that very well. It was a very tense lunch to say the least." Jezebel tried to explain, "I think she thinks we're here for some ulterior motive but honest to Gods we know you're in as much danger as we are. We just wanted you to be prepared."

"It's ok, Doll. Gem will settle down eventually. Give her some space." Tig laughed, "Is Ambrosia going to be ok?"

"She will once she calms down. She's dealing with a lot, you know." Lilac replied.

"Gonna be a good party tonight, boys!" Clay smiled as he approached where the group was sitting.

It confused the two women as the white-haired man grinned mischievously at them. To be frank, it was a very creepy grin.

"You've never been to one of the club's parties, have you ladies?" Clay asked.

"Uh, no. We haven't." Lilac replied.

"You're in for a treat then!" Clay laughed before leaving them alone.

"Do we want to know?" Jezebel asked.

"Half naked slutty women everywhere. Booze flowing like a waterfall, loud music, all sorts of debauchery going on." Tig grinned as he tried to sneak a peek down Jezebel's top.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The trio of women had no clue how rambunctious these biker parties could get. They sat at the bar watching all these half-dressed women trying to pick up anything with a kutte on it. Ambrosia just shook her head in disbelief making the prospects laugh. Jezebel felt something she hadn't in a very long time when she watched some slutty blond putting her paws all over Tig. 'Calm the fuck down! You have no claims to the man. You don't belong in this world, he'll never see you as anything but a good Samaritan.' she tried telling herself.