Cry About It Later (Benlos)

Start from the beginning

"Hey Carlos." Ben flashed his charming smile and Carlos blinked as Ben's hand ran up Carlos's body feeling his sides and hips, pulling him closer grinding his bulge against him. Something clicked in Carlos's expression and he grinned wrapping his arms around Ben's neck and pulling him down into the kiss. He tasted like chocolate and peanut butter. Ben kissed him deeply in a way he only experienced a couple times. His tongue slid into his mouth and the whole world stopped matter except for Carlos. He bit his lip and tugged it before going to his neck and making Carlos moan. Ben licked the shell of his ear feeling his desire take control. "Come home with me baby..." Ben purred into his ear nibbling the lobe softly. Carlos nodded weak at the knees for Ben calling him baby.

Without thinking too much Ben swept Carlos off his feet and carried him out of the club, no doubt everyone would know about what happened but he didn't care right now. Ben let Carlos drive, as he was too drunk. Ben couldn't keep his hands to himself rubbing his hand on Carlos's thigh the whole drive to Ben's castle. They got out and Ben captured him into kisses. They slowly made out as they stumbled through the castle to Ben's bedroom. Carlos pushed Ben onto the bed breathing heavy. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this." Carlos said straddling him starting to grind as they resumed kissing, tongues playing, panting into each other's mouths. They slowly stripped away their clothes before Carlos grabbed some lube from the bedside drawer that he found with Ben's instruction. Carlos took Ben's fingers and sucked on them teasingly, eyes locked with Ben's before putting lube on them and showing Ben how to finger him, knowing this was his first time with a man. Carlos was thrilled to be Ben's first.

Once Carlos was thoroughly stretched and prepared he coated Ben's large cock in lube and rubbed it at his stretched hole before sliding down onto it almost effortlessly. Carlos threw his head back moaning at how good it felt to have Ben inside him. "B-ben..." Carlos sobbed in pleasure when Ben bucked up into him. Carlos started ridding Ben, feeling up his muscles and moaning louder the harder his gyrations get. Abruptly Ben topples over and starts pounding to Carlos.

"Mmm... fuck... Carlos. You feel so good baby. I can't hold back...." Ben pants, a thin layer of sweat coating his body. "I've wanted you so badly since Auradon Prep baby. God Carlos... I'm so close." Carlos cried in pleasure, the two climaxing in unison. Ben slumped onto Carlos and Carlos stroked his fingers through his chocolate brown hair. They fell asleep like that, still connected.

In the morning Ben tried to open his eyes and immediately snapped them shut again. The sun burned his eyes. It was too damn bright in the room. Slowly he peeked his eyes open, completely forgetting the night before. He stood up and felt his head throb. He stepped into the bathroom to start showering when he noticed the shower was already running. That's when the previous night set in and came flooding back. Almost shyly, Ben peeked into the shower, only to find Carlos naked and cleaning himself with Ben's bodywash. Ben quickly replaced the curtain silently for a moment before grinning goofily realizing what he did last night. Silently Ben fist pumped to himself in celebration that it wasn't all some alcohol induced fever dream. He decided to be confident, picked up the shampoo and slipped into the shower soundlessly. He pours some into his hands and starts washing Carlos's hair making him startle slightly turning to Ben who smiles brightly at him. "Morning baby."

"Morning handsome." Carlos blushes biting his lip. Ben gives him a playful wink and pulled him close after he rinses out the shampoo.

"Be mine Carlos. Please." Ben nips his neck smelling like his bodywash. It was so addictive to think of Carlos belonging to him. Carlos looks surprised.

"What about Mal?" Ben cringed and shook his head.

"She's a lesbian and with Evie now. Didn't she tell you?" Ben furrowed his brows confused.

"Nope... I'd love to be yours Ben. I've had a crush on you since I first met you." Carlos chuckles as Ben grins kissing up his neck to kiss him on the lips. They finish washing up and get out, Ben lending Carlos some spare clothes wear before they head down to have breakfast in the living room cuddled up together on the couch. Carlos turns the television on as he eats his chocolate chip pancakes and Ben dressed in his clothes from last night carrying Carlos out of the club is all over the place. Ben nearly chokes.

"Seems like our king had a wild night last night. He got a new tattoo, drank, and danced with club goers before sneaking off with Carlos DeVil. Sources confirm the two went back to the castle alone. Trouble in paradise with Mal? Yes actually, it appears Ben and Mal split only yesterday. It seems the new found freedom spurred on the King's wild night. Will this wild side last? Find out more at eleven." The news caster said before moving onto a new topic Carlos raised a brow at Ben.

"You broke up only yesterday and you got a tattoo?!" Carlos was in shock just as Ben's phone rang. It was Mal. Ben grimaced and offered the phone to Carlos who grinned and took the phone answering the call.

"Hello?" Carlos moaned faking his moans from the night before. Ben went bright red in the face before Carlos grinned evilly and squirmed away.

"Carlos!" Mal shrieked. "Where is Ben?!"

"Busy... mmm right there baby. Sorry Mal we're kind of busy." Carlos moaned winking at Ben who covered his face embarrassed.

"Oh my god!" Mal squealed into the phone and Carlos hand to cover his mouth to hide his laughs.

"Gotta go Mal. Ben will talk to you later." Carlos moaned loudly before hanging up on her offering Ben his phone back.

"Evil little puppy." Ben pouted and Carlos laughed.

"You loved it and I am a villain you know." Carlos winked crawling onto Ben's lap. "We could always really be busy you know..." Carlos teased kissing Ben's neck leaving a hickey. Ben blushed heavily but nodded.

"I couldn't resist you. I do love it baby. I can cry about Mal later. Right now I just want you." Ben purred into his ear, grabbing his ass.