Chapter 2: The VK's

Hey fellow Decendants! We get to see the fellow VK's!!!!!

Emmabelle's POV

I woke up in a start and quickly put on an outfit.

Dad would say this is to revealing, but mom would end up saying I looked lovely

"Em! Put this on now!" Ben said the second I saw him.

He held out a jacket and I snorted. He thinks I am going to listen.

"Emmabelle Rose Beast, put this jacket on right now, or I'm telling mom you punched Chad!" He said.

"T-that's Blackmail!" I sputtered.

"Oh well." He said.

I snatched the jacket and zipped it up. He was such a buzz kill. I stormed outside and started to wait for the limo.

"Ben! Ben it's so hot I can't breath! This jacket is burning me alive." I acted.

"No it's not." He replied.

I allowed myself to fall to the ground and pretend to try and catch my breath.

"Emma? Emma!" Ben exclaimed pulling off the jacket.

"Thank goodness." I pretended.

Audrey joined us with Fairy Godmother and the whole band followed them. Then a black limo started to pull up and the band started to play.

Two girls got out gracefully, but not before two boy tumbled out of the car fighting over something.

"Why do you want it?" A boy with platinum blond hair exclaimed.

"Because you do!" The other one said.

"Guys, Guys! We have an audience!" A girl with purple hair shouted.

"Leave it be. And by that I mean put it back." FG said.

"Hello, I'm Ben-" Ben started.

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be King! Isn't that right Benny-Boo?" Audrey asked in a sickly sweet voice.

I looked at the Vk's and made a gagging motion. The girl with purple hair smirked.

"This is Audrey, Daughter if Aurora and I am Emma." I said holding my hand out.

"Princess Audrey to you. Besides, she is Princess Emmabelle twin sister to Benny-Boo." Audrey said tryung to regain the spotlight.

"I'm Mal and that is Evie, Jay and Carlos." Mal introduced shaking my hand along with the rest.

I held Carlos' longer than necessary.

"My mother's the Evil Queen, making me a Princess." Evie said.

"She holds no royal status here, so neither do you." Audrey snapped.

"That's not true, Princess Audrey. The Evil Queen married into royalty, making Evie a Princess." I argued drawing out Princess.

"Emma, we need to show them around. After all they are new." Ben said breaking my train of thought.

"Yes, of course. Follow me." I said leading the way.

I looked at Carlos as he jumped in Jay's arms when the statue turned into the Beast. He caught my eye and immediately stood back up. I giggled causing his face to flush.

"Emma, you can ask Emma!" Audrey yelped.

"Or Ben." I growled lowly.

"Well, we must be going sis. Can you finish the tour? I got you out of that meeting." Ben said smiling. I nodded as he left.

Then I heard fake laughing coming from Audrey and Mal.

"This is your room, Mal and Evie. Jay, Carlos, that one is yours." I said pointing at the ones side-by-side.

"Thank you." They all replied.

"No problem. If you need anything I am literally right here. Also in case you want different color room I can fix that. Before you go in I suggest that you ask ahead of time." I said walking to my door.

"Emma, could you do one half purple, while the other half is blue." Mal and Evie asked.

I nodded and enterd the room.

(This this is the new room)

I showed them the room and quickly went back into my own. I looked around and saw some rosed in my bedside table and looked at the yellow room.

 I looked around and saw some rosed in my bedside table and looked at the yellow room

I called my for my pups, but they didn't come. Must be with Ben.

"Come in!" I called leaning up.

"Princess Emmabelle, which room was Mal's and Evie's again?" Carlos asked blushing.

"The one dead across from mine. If you want you can come in for a bit." I said.

"Thank you, but maybe later." He declined politely and left.

I smiled and went to lay down when my pups burst through the door and onto my bed as I drifted to sleep.

Dreams plagued me from my powers to the VK's stealing the wand.