angel rewritten.

My eyes shot open as a ragged gasp left my mouth and I blinked in an attempt to get them to focus.

I couldn't see anything.

I could feel my breath quickening as I started to panic, my hands rubbing at my eyes. I slowly started to realise there was nothing wrong with my eyes, it was just pitch black.

I felt around in the darkness, my hands not finding anything but the cold hard ground that I figured out I was sat on, and slowly, as slowly as my eyes were adjusting to the darkness, I remembered what had happened.

Why I was here, wherever here was.

I pushed myself up off the ground, goosebumps rising under my jumper as I rubbed my arms, a groan leaving my mouth. How could I have been so fucking stupid? How could I have done this?

I couldn't just stand here, I had to do something. I had to find a way to get back to Harry.

Harry.

Oh god, he must be so mad at me, that is if he even knows I'm gone.

I shouldn't have trusted Tommy, how could I have been so naive? I should've told Harry and he would have taken care of it. Or I should have never answered the phone in the first place.

I felt around in the darkness again, my hands slamming the wall several times causing me to hiss in pain until my fingers touched what felt like a light switch and I patted it.

I cursed loudly as I realised nothing was happening and I had to continue the risky game of patting the wall, my hands quickly finding a large cold slab and I grasped around in hope to find a door handle.

I smacked the door as hard I could, the sound echoing around whatever sized room I was in, hopefully it was making as much noise on the outside.

Hopefully, Harry knew I was here, wherever here was.

I stumbled as the door was pulled open, my eyes blinking rapidly as I was suddenly blinded by bright lights and I was pulled forwards.

I thrashed about as my arms were held to my sides as I tried to get a sense of my surroundings, my heartbeat only increasing as I realised Tommy had hold of me and I tried even harder to get away from him.

I cried out as his fist landed on my cheek before I was thrown back to the cold hard ground, my knees taking the force of it and I knew I'd be bruised from the impact.

"Shut the fuck up will you?" Tommy snapped as I glared up at him.

"Fuck you!" I shouted, fear forcing adrenaline to course through my veins as Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Now now, that's no way for a lady to speak. Is it poppet?"

I froze as the slimy voice reached my ears, the nickname sending shivers down my spine as Luke Jones appeared in my vision and I could feel the bile rising in my throat.

"But seriously May, if you don't shut the fuck up. I will cut you."

h.

I grunted as I ducked under the fist heading towards my face before a crack reverberated through my body and the bloke in front of me dropped to the ground cold.

"You're welcome."

Louis' smug voice cracked through my earpiece making me roll my eyes as I quickly caught up to Paul and Niall who were already inside the building.

I didn't expect there to be so many fucking twats out here but there were and I realised the cunts of the Red Syndicate must have been planning for a long time. I had to wonder what they promised all of these blokes though, the Red Syndicate was such a shitty name.