jealousy.

"I'm still not sure why I'm here."

I spoke quietly as Harry stood alongside me, his eyes focused on the very shiny and very fancy car in front of us and I looked around the bright white showroom.

"I love you." Harry replied without looking at me, and I licked my lips as I caught the eye of who I think was a salesman on the opposite side of the showroom and I looked away quickly.

"That's not really a reason. I don't know anything about cars." I sighed, my sigh getting Harry's attention and he finally looked away from the car and towards me, his eyes roaming my face making me shift on my feet.

"S'good enough reason for me." Harry muttered before he dipped his head and kissed me and I briefly forgot we were in public and I pulled away a few seconds later making Harry look down at me displeased. "Thought my Range Rover was yeh' favourite car?"

"Yeah it was." I said, when was he going to let that go?

"So I thought you'd wanna be here to get anotha' one?" Harry nudged my chin with our joined hands and I immediately felt bad.

"Sorry." I said quietly, watching as Harry frowned down at me, his mouth opening only for the two of us to be approached by a salesman and Harry closed his mouth but gave me the look I was all too familiar with.

It was what I called Harry's stop apologising before I make you Angel look, which basically was what he groaned anyway whenever I said the word sorry and then we'd have sex.

And he was usually right, it did shut me up. Much to his amusement.

"It's a beauty right?" The salesman said as he ran his hand along the bonnet of the red car, Harry's head nodding in agreement.

I shifted on my feet as the salesman's eyes drifted to me and I watched as they dropped down me and I swallowed as I tried to ignore it.

"Fancy a test drive?" The man offered and I knew Harry was considering it given the way his eyes ran up and down the car and I squeezed his hand gently making Harry look at me.

"H..." I said quietly, reminding him what he'd said on the drive to the dealership, we're going for a Range Rover Sunshine, nothing more and nothing less, 'v'already got too many cars.

Harry smiled at me before he shook his head at the salesman, "No. Here for a Range Rover actually."

"Not a problem," The man said tightly, "If you wanna follow me."

Harry squeezed my hand in what I recognised was a silent thanks as we wandered across the shiny showroom, my eyes wide as I looked around. There weren't many people in here but there were a few other men looking at all the equally shiny and expensive cars.

"Are you after a particular model? Or year?" The salesman asked Harry who sucked his teeth as we came to a stop in front of the Land Rover area.

"Vogue."

"Oh really? The Sport has really surged ahead in popularity in more recent years."

"Sports slightly cheaper, right?" Harry asked, receiving a nod from the salesman and Harry hummed, his eyes flicking over the vehicles in front. "What do yeh' think Sunshine?"

I blinked as Harry nudged me and I looked at the cars in front of me, surely he had to know I had no idea about the differences between them all.

"It's your car." I said quietly, shrugging at him making Harry roll his eyes but I knew he wasn't annoyed considering he squeezed my hand.

"She prefers the Vogue." Harry commented making the salesman laugh and I flushed as his eyes found me again and he smiled at me. "I do too."