valentines day.

"So beautiful."

I stirred slightly as my ears twitched and I vaguely wondered if I was still dreaming. The feeling of soft feather like touches trailing over my face made me sigh and roll slightly into the touch.

"How did I get so lucky, hm Sunshine?"

The word sunshine sank into my brain and I realised there was only one person who called me that and I squeezed my eyes tighter before I opened them slowly.

My lips lifted on their own accord as I saw Harry sitting alongside me in the February morning light looking like an absolute angel above me.

"Good mornin'."

"What time is it?" I asked quietly, it was rare for Harry to be awake before me and I felt guilty that he was and I hadn't put the kettle on for his coffee.

"Only eight thirty." Harry said softly, his lips twitching in a smile. "I made breakfast."

I blinked at Harry as I sat up and leant against the headboard, aware of the cluttered breadboard laying on his empty side of the bed.

"Huh?"

"I made breakfast now move yeh' short legs up so I can sit properly." Harry demanded and I did as I was told and curled my legs up underneath me as Harry rearranged himself so he was sat cross legged in front of me.

I reached for my water bottle on the bedside table and took a long drink, aware of Harry watching my every move and with every sip I felt more awake.

"You didn't have to do this." I said quietly as Harry brought the breadboard I'd gotten him for his birthday a couple of weeks ago, over and took notice of the bowl of fruit and what looked like french toast.

"Course I did Sunshine, s'valentines day."

My cheeks heated as Harry handed me the mug and I looked into the brown liquid before I savoured the warmth of the tea sliding down my throat.

"But I could have made us breakfast" I protested making Harry roll his eyes before he pressed his lips to mine.

"Too bad." Harry grunted and I huffed slightly, "What do you want first? Eggy bread or fruit?"

I rolled my lips together at Harry's refusal to call it french toast and I felt my heart swell with love at not only that fact but that he'd woken up early, something Harry did not do to make us breakfast and was just in general, Harry.

"I love you."

"I love you too Sunshine but that wasn't what I asked."

"Oh, eggy bread." I smiled as Harry handed me the plate of french toast without the bacon before he put the breadboard back on the empty side and gave me some cutlery.

I hummed as I cut the bread up into small pieces and chewed some watching as Harry ripped through the strips of streaky bacon with his teeth and I tried my hardest not to pull a face at him.

"This is really nice, thank you."

"Anything for you Sunshine."

My cheeks heated as I shook my head slightly, "Are you going to work today?"

"No."

Harry gave me a pointed look and I flushed at his response, I wasn't sure why I'd asked. Harry hadn't really been to work since everything had happened.

I mean I was pretty sure we'd only be outside twice since I'd moved in and that was when he bought his new car and when we got the cats.

I was wondering how he wasn't starting to get stir crazy.